Your Android App Bundle uses an upload certificate with a key that is too weak.

solutionexist

When I upload app bundle in google play store, I got this error

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Is this brand new app (never upload to Google Play before)? or update to existing app which you published before using apk?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
If you trying to upgrade an existing app, please continue to use apk.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
If you still want to publish com.solution.exist as bundle, Please create a brand new app at AppYet with com.solution.exist as template, build and publish as bundle, please report back if issue remains

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
com_solution_exist thisis the name and it is created yesterday on 9 August.
could not find this package id, please reply with appyet apk download link or aab download link, we will investigate, these download link are in build success email

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
from appyet, your app (com.solution.exist) was created dated back 2017-06-25, the certificate was outdated because Google Play new bundle requirements. please create a new app use com.solution.exist as template and try to upload the bundle to Google Play again, and report back if problem remains.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
another way, we could delete your outdated certificate, this way at your next Submit to Build, appyet will generate a new certificate for your app. but before we do that you need to make sure you never have publish your app to any platform, if you did, and we delete your certificate, you will lose ability to update all your existing app

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
View attachment 2175hi @appyet I have the same problem. My app is new not old. Please help me. My app package is com.listen.to.dzmm thank you!
This app was created on 2021-07-05, any app created prior to 2021-07-30 uses a 1024bit certificate instead of the 2048bit required by Google Play Bundle. Any new app created after 2021-07-30 should not have a weak certificate issue. please create a new app, and try again

again, we could delete your older certificate, but you will lose the ability to update your existing user. only if this app has never been published before and there are no existing users

i

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Any existing app already published to Google Play prior to Aug 1st, 2021, you should continue to use apk to update your existing app

bader bayaa

hello
i have the same problem can you please help without deleting the app? i've really spent alot of time and effort on it and it has been never uploaded to the store before

waveysoundz

This app was created on 2021-07-05, any app created prior to 2021-07-30 uses a 1024bit certificate instead of the 2048bit required by Google Play Bundle. Any new app created after 2021-07-30 should not have a weak certificate issue. please create a new app, and try again

again, we could delete your older certificate, but you will lose the ability to update your existing user. only if this app has never been published before and there are no existing users

i
hi i have the same issue i cannot upload the aab to the playstore. 1630786556583.png

imanfauzy

When I upload app bundle in google play store, I got this error
i have the same problem can you please help without deleting the app? i've really spent alot of time and effort on it and it has been never uploaded to the store before