Your Android App Bundle uses an upload certificate with a key that is too weak.

waveysoundz

i have the same problem can you please help without deleting the app? i've really spent alot of time and effort on it and it has been never uploaded to the store before
Appyet team have said earlier in the post they can delete the certificate and remake it.

Wintech

Same problem here. I create a new app, when i go to upload to google play store, they refuse and give me the same message... Could help ?

Regards,

waveysoundz

hi i have found a way to fix it
if you click create app then enter the name of the app you already have made but in the package name change a letter or add 1 to it and then go to template and you will see your old app click it and it will automatically clone it but with a new package name and check each page and modules are the same and have the correct info in it and then submit to build and done its accepted on google play.

abed

يمكنك إنشاء تطبيق جديد واستيراد القالب القديم لتطبيقك بكل إعداداته وبعد ذلك فقط اختر اسم حزمة يحتوي على 3 كلمات وسيتم حل مشكلتك والتأكد من أن جميع الإعدادات لم تتغير لوجود بعض الأشياء التي تحتاج إلى إلقاء نظرة عليها حتى تكون كما في الإصدار السابق من التطبيق

solitarynk

I Need Key and Certificate of My App As I Am Not Able To Sign It Without Knowing Existing Key Password My Package Name Is com.educator.nk
Thank You