YouMobile™ Android News

davidkris

Your app looks amazing

Well done, please tell me how you made your graphics for appstore like your screen shots.

Skqnder TN

hi Joseph, I installed your app and liked it well. but I have a small question, how did you guessed blocs IDs to style them with CSS? for exemple the 'visit website' button is styled with css but how did you identified this element and found that it's css class is '.appyet_visitwebsite' ? I didn't found any documentation in this forum for HTML elements IDs so any help would be very helpful.
________
Update: everything was here https://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/how-to-work-with-feed-forum-module-extra-html-header.49/ but I didn't pay attention to it.

Last edited:

joseph raphael

They have provided the HTML for "page not found" . where do I upload the edited files???

I provided the HTML code for the "Page not found" to appyet on version 3.1.0

- Android: Web Module: implemented page not found. (Thanks to Joseph Raphael for providing sample)

Here's the code I used:

Code:
<html>
  <head>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
    <title>Page is not found!</title>
    <style type="text/css">
        body{padding-top:40px;background-color:#F7F7F7;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;font-style:normal;font-family:sans-serif}
        .material404{background-color:#757575;box-shadow:0px 4px 6px rgba(187, 187, 187, 1);padding:25px;}
        .container{width:95%;vertical-align:middle;} div.material404 h1{color:#FFFFFF;font-size:1.75em;} div.material404 p{color:#FFFFFF;font-size:1.4em;}
        @media only screen and (min-width : 990px) {
        .container{width:80%;}div.material404 h1{color:#FFFFFF;font-size:3em;}div.material404 p{color:#FFFFFF;font-size:2.0em;} }
    </style>
  </head>
  <body>
      <center>
        <div class="container">
        <center><div class="material404"><h1>Page is not found</h1>
        <br />
        <p>Please Check your Internet (WiFi/3G/4G) connection then Try again.<br></p></div></center>
        <br />
        </div>
    </center>
  </body>
</html>

It's included on the app build and can't be changed.

joseph raphael

hi Joseph, I installed your app and liked it well. but I have a small question, how did you guessed blocs IDs to style them with CSS? for exemple the 'visit website' button is styled with css but how did you identified this element and found that it's css class is '.appyet_visitwebsite' ? I didn't found any documentation in this forum for HTML elements IDs so any help would be very helpful.
________
Update: everything was here https://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/how-to-work-with-feed-forum-module-extra-html-header.49/ but I didn't pay attention to it.

Good to know you found what you are looking for, always check the FAQ section first... good luck

androidmnz

Good to know you found what you are looking for, always check the FAQ section first... good luck

Hi Joseph,

I've used some of your code to change the website visit button etc, but how do I change the colour of the title bar like you have in you app?

Cheers
Pete

EDIT - actually I found it! :)

Giovanni

Here you go guys, All you need to do is add the code below to the "Extra HTML Header". Replace "background-color:#124a9c" with any color you want.

HTML:
<style type="text/css">
.appyet_visitwebsite {background-color:#124a9c !important;color:#FFFFFF !important;margin-top:30px !important;}
a.appyet_visitwebsite {font-weight:bold !important;color:#FFFFFF !important;text-shadow:none !important;font-family:sans-serif !important;font-size:x-large !important;}
</style>

Here's where you should add this code on the feed settings "Extra HTML Header":

View attachment 158
Hi Joseph!
I don't find the settings that are aviable in your screenshot... Can you help me?
Do you know if is there a code that can change settings' color background?

Thanks a lot,
Giovanni

joseph raphael

Hi Joseph!
I don't find the settings that are aviable in your screenshot... Can you help me?
Do you know if is there a code that can change settings' color background?

Thanks a lot,
Giovanni

Go to the "Modules" tab -> click on "Details" beside the FEED module you want to modify -> click the "Feed" tab -> click on "Update" beside the feed URL.

applepie99

Hello @joseph raphael , I found out that in your feed module ("All News"), your Card List don't have any subtitles, which by default is visible. I'm not too sure how to disable it. Can you provide me with some guidance?

goldeneyes

Thank you for sharing your expert with us .. I download your application and have to say its one of the best application in the market and specially you did it with this platform, but I noticed you have add/remove selection..can you help me to add this option to my application.

Thank you in advance and all the best for your future

joseph raphael

Thank you for sharing your expert with us .. I download your application and have to say its one of the best application in the market and specially you did it with this platform, but I noticed you have add/remove selection..can you help me to add this option to my application.

Thank you in advance and all the best for your future

It's the same as explore module, I just changed its name.