You can't submit updates as some information about your app is incomplete

RainMon

Updates won't be sent for review until you address the following issues:

This release includes the com.google.android.gms.permission.AD_ID permission but your declaration on Play Console says your app doesn't use advertising ID.
You must update your advertising ID declaration.

Go to App content

Screenshot 2022-08-25 231701.png

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

This release includes the com.google.android.gms.permission.AD_ID permission but your declaration on Play Console says your app doesn't use advertising ID.

Go to App content

View attachment 2279
This permission was added by latest version admob library, please update your declaration

VictorManuel

Go to App content

View attachment 2279

I am also facing the same issue. Thanks for letting me know that. After the update, I ain't face this issue. When I first started browsing online for essay samples, I had trouble finding any reliable sources. At some point, I discovered https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/metaphor/. On this website, there are many wonderful examples of mental wellness. This website can help you easily complete your essay.
I am also facing the same issue. Thanks for letting me know that. After the update, I ain't face this issue.

Last edited: