Would you like to see AppYet comment and social related features.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
None of below has been materialize, we are looking for input from community

1. Allow user sign up and login in AppYet
2. Feed Module: Native support allow user to post comment on article (limitation: this comment will not be view-able on any other platform (website etc), comment can only view using AppYet apps)
3. Feed Module: Like, with like count displayed with article detail view and article list view
4. Allow users to send private message between each other
If you have more ideas, please reply to this forum

joseph raphael

1- What do you mean ? sign-up and log-in to comment inside the App ?

5- Feed Module: Google+ integration, +1 button with count
6- Feed Module: Facebook comments integration would be a great idea, since it supports mobile phone but it will require the user to submit a unique facebook App ID.
7- Feed Module: show most commented article on the feed.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
1- What do you mean ? sign-up and log-in to comment inside the App ?

5- Feed Module: Google+ integration, +1 button with count
6- Feed Module: Facebook comments integration would be a great idea, since it supports mobile phone but it will require the user to submit a unique facebook App ID.
7- Feed Module: show most commented article on the feed.
1. yes, in order to comment, we have to support sign up, log-in related Profile/Account feature
5. problem is it can't be display on feed list, plus not every country or user use google +1 button
6. will look into it, do you see any existing native android app, with native facebook comment integrated?

joseph raphael

Then there must be reason for it. Either not supported, or some other limitations

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using AppYet

As i said before it requires a unique app ID for every user with, not everyone knows how to make a facebook App, also the integration will be very hard, you'll have to use XFBML too.

DarkUFO

Is there really no way to integrate proper disqus comments? Ie My site users Disqus and my app pulls just my articles yet there is no way currently in the app for the app users to read and/or leave comments.

Have you contacted disqus support for help? I work closely with Disqus and can help put you in touch with the right people

Here are some links
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24321961/integrating-disqus-comment-in-android-app
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22327809/integrating-disqus-to-android-app
http://globeotter.com/blog/disqus-android-code/

Last edited:

mohammad

2. Feed Module: Native support allow user to post comment on article (limitation: this comment will not be view-able on any other platform (website etc), comment can only view using AppYet apps)
3. Feed Module: Like, with like count displayed with article detail view and article list view
The first one is great.but i have only one forum in my app.is it possible to sign up at the forum and see profile on the left menu.then also write comments it willbe great

ارسال شده از GT-I8190s با استفاده از AppYet

Dain Binder

AppYet,

1. Only if account is brandable. My recommendation would be to use Google APIs (Dev Console) OAuth which would allow us to brand and control. Users can create projects and provide Client ID and Client Secret to you for integration. (I'm not a dev so this is just a general idea on how to setup.)

2. Great idea! Would it still be with Disqus? Not having web view support is not an issue.

3. Not sure about this. Would want very deep and fluid integration with the related Facebook Page. As long as this is optional I say go for it.

4. Not interested in a chat feature myself, but I can see where this would be valuable. As long as it's and option it would be a nice feature to have.

Thanks!

6. will look into it, do you see any existing native android app, with native facebook comment integrated?

In fact this is quite easy. recently I manged to add facebook comment plugin in website and in appyet app, we can see comment option. But the issue is, every button click will open a popup with "complete action using" and there's no option to open the link with inapp browser(webview). So this won't work. The links should open with inapp browser, so that it will be able to log us into facebook account and then allow us to comment, like, reply etc. So if appyet can fix the inapp browser issue, it's very easy to add facebook commenting. This will be very positive because people don't like to use disqus. They should open disqus separately and it's somewhat hard for many people to understand how to use disqus. But if they see Facebook comment option under every article, it'll be very easy for them to simply login and comment. Everybody have facebook account so it's easy for them to login. Seeing comments in the main article screen itself is a very good thing

Last edited: