Would you like to help me, please ?

sarahsh

Hello AppYet's members ,

I built my app on the site and they wrote that it successful but I do no receive any messages from them yet I don't know why ! what is the way to activate the application that you built it ? could be any mistakes in my application build process ? could you help me please ?

Thanks

kailor

You have to press "Build" and then you will receive email to download a zip file which is there the "apk file".

If you have done this, watch your spam folder in your email, because from appyet it comes as reported "phishing email", but it is ok to download it.

DarShaN PanDya

Check your Spam folder!
The Email should be the same with which you Signed Up on Appyet! :)
Plzz read other forum posts before posting!
This is answered many a times

Fithate94

Essay writing is a vital part of finding out for a degree. It will increase understanding and helps the method of learning as a result of it pushes, among alternative things, to clarify and type out concepts and data, investigate supply material, and exercise crucial judgment. If you're searching for a service that may assist you with A-grade preparation then there's nothing higher than Statistics Homework Help preparation facilitate. Has brought some apparent changes in grades. Greatly affected by the work of consultants here.