WhatsApp message and Group

Salvatore

It would be useful to include chat messages to WhatsApp within the App,
including Groups and Lists Broadcast?

index.php

Marc

@joseph raphael Here all suggestions are welcome. Although this is very unlikely to be done, by its complexity, I think his message is disgusting, and I would have to leave the forum. :mad:

I have tried to open whatsapp from my web module and that is possible to do send pre-fix message to a number. Like you want user to message you on whatsapp. But whatsapp does not always come out. It can fail like 30-50%. I don't know if group or list broadcast works. Sending message to a fixed number sure is possible but not very useful.

fuezen

I have tried to open whatsapp from my web module and that is possible to do send pre-fix message to a number. Like you want user to message you on whatsapp. But whatsapp does not always come out. It can fail like 30-50%. I don't know if group or list broadcast works. Sending message to a fixed number sure is possible but not very useful.
Here for me,
To share feed article we can already use native options and select share via whatsapp, but that function is sharing only article title and web link, which drives traffic to that web link not app itself.

By using in app whatsapp share button we can share full article as well as stamp app link to increase app users.

I have seen whatsapp share button in few websites these days and that works well.

I hope @appyet will find something better for us all.

Sent from my pWerus82