What the Pro fee is for?

Mayapur Voice

I need to know if we pay for Pro is it applicable for all app created by us or is the charges per app? Yes it could be anything but it does make a big difference.. A clarification will be appreciated.

al3abmizo

The only thing you pay for is the ability to Sell the app via app store, this function is disabled in the free version. So if you tried to create a non-free paid pp you won't be able to upload or sell it via Google App Store.

Zopfan

It still isn't clear if we can only sell one app per subscription or unlimited apps per user?

Zopfan

Excuse me, I'm not a native English speaker. What does "Sell at any means" mean? Can I upload one app or more than one under one Pro user ID?

al3abmizo

It means of you're a free user you cannot sell any app on Google or other online apps store. But regarding to the paid membership i don't know exactly what you can get after subscription. You can read more info at the help section.

By the way i am from Egypt and my first language is Arabic (not native English) :)

Zopfan

My main question was how many apps a pro user can upload. And that question still stands as it was.

DarShaN PanDya

Only One App can be Sold on PlayStore per Payment!
If it would be like - Single Payment and all Apps then why would AppYet create Pro/Upgrade Tab in each and every App's Dashboard! :)

aldiandrew

hello i am still confused, for now i dont have google developer account but soon will, my question can i upload it on playstore with free version apps that i made in appyet? thanks for the answer

al3abmizo

hello i am still confused, for now i dont have google developer account but soon will, my question can i upload it on playstore with free version apps that i made in appyet? thanks for the answer
Yes, free versions can be submitted to the store for free, but you cannot sell the app :)