What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Chinmay

how can I send messages using firebase someone can explain to me?
Hi, You can send firebase message under section cloud message.First you have to link your app with Firebase using firebase tab in appyet.Follow the requirements in firebase tab, your app will get linked with firebase.After that you can message your users using firebase.

Hi, You can send firebase message under section cloud message.First you have to link your app with Firebase using firebase tab in appyet.Follow the requirements in firebase tab, your app will get linked with firebase.After that you can message your users using firebase.

Thanks

[QUOTE = "codeloving, post: 9385, member: 7017"] Vaya a su panel de aplicaciones
luego ve a la pestaña de la base de fuego,
copiar el código de huella digital del certificado SHA,
luego visita la página de Firebase,
haga clic en comenzar,
luego agrega proyecto
luego pegue su certificado SHA
haga clic en next.download the file y cárguelo en su appYet dashbord [/ QUOTE]

Thanks

Marc

it dose'nt work
Although @Eulenis Madrid has explained to you, I will do in English:

To set your SHA fingerprint in Firebast, open Firebase Console (https://console.firebase.google.com), select your project, and click on Project settings:

index.php

In the following page, search the section SHA certificate fingerprints in Your apps (below the page) and add the code you have on the Firebase Tab in appyet.com.

[QUOTE = "Marc, publicación: 9402, miembro: 4"] Aunque [USER = 6804] @Eulenis Madrid [/ USER] te explicó lo haré en inglés:

Para configurar su huella digital SHA en Firebast, abra Firebase Console ( https://console.firebase.google.com ), seleccione su proyecto y haga clic en Configuración del proyecto:

index.php

En la página siguiente, busque la sección huellas dactilares del certificado SHA en Sus aplicaciones (debajo de la página) y agregue el código que tiene en la pestaña Firebase en appyet.com. [/ QUOTE]

Ok thanks

Ausbel

Look at my set up guys. Is everything correct.

Please inform me if I have done something wrong.
Thanks for the replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180722-144727.png
    Screenshot_20180722-144727.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 8

Ausbel

@appyet

I uploaded the google-services.json file successful and Appyet system automatically filled other things.

But this shows

Firebase Web Host: [Not Set]

Is this making my push notifications not to work?

Andre Luis

@appyet

I uploaded the google-services.json file successful and Appyet system automatically filled other things.

But this shows

Firebase Web Host: [Not Set]

Is this making my push notifications not to work?
Have you added the fingerprint?

Copy the SHA certificate > go to firebase console > select the project > project config > Add fingerprint

codeloving

It would be cool if the theme changes according to the time of the day. Like during the daytime it will automatically switch to light theme. While during the night maybe from 7pm it will switch to dark theme

Marc

Check out the latest development build for Post Module (Post Channel 1, Post Channel 2) let us know any suggestions.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddiyhj03w9jj80z/comappyetv3-release.3.2.0.4.apk?dl=0
Seems good, but I found some problems (maybe this is an unstable version):
  • I can't change the app language (I want to test the Post Module in my languages to see if there is any problem with them).
  • There is an important problem with the readability. Please use #000000 (black) colour in all the text and make them bigger. I love this example from Evernote, I think you should copy ALL the things:
AndroidPIT-Nexus-9-Lollipop-Pushbullet-pushes-w782.png

• Some profile photos don't show correctly.

QUESTION: I believe that I will not use this functionality in some of my apps, I WILL BE ABLE TO DISABLE THE FUNCTION OF LOGIN, ACCOUNTS AND THIS NEW MODULES?