What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

matheussanches

Add the submenu option, as in the image below.

UmS72apfjwLUH8el9G55obDxat3PUr6HdulJ2_dWPHTew2zVqizqQwEmM7GXac2Mvw=w1600-h767-rw

Toufik

@appyet
Plz create a search box to find a title of a web modules and create categories in main screen for list our feeds and web into list category article.
Its important.

LCallaghan84

@appyet Is there a way to make a widget of the web modules? a few users on google play asked if they can have a widget of the countdown the app offers, would be really cool if you could add a feature like this

Stefan

Widget are not showing properly. When I place widget, only purpule rectangle shows up, see image. I tested on more devices and Android versions, same results. Also, I made new app and there is problem too.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 9

Andre Luis

Widget are not showing properly. When I place widget, only purpule rectangle shows up, see image. I tested on more devices and Android versions, same results. Also, I made new app and there is problem too.

The same problem here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180718-193640.png
    Screenshot_20180718-193640.png
    569 KB · Views: 9

Chinmay

I also think the app should be able to give a pop-up notification whenever a new version is updated. It will be very useful to our users.
Hi, that's a good Idea, however after Firebase integration, you can also cloud message.It will be send to each of your existing users as Notification.