What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

hesho

1. Share this App
  2. Add new AD Unit option of ADMOB recently launched by ADMOB i.e Rewarded video
  3. Add Push notification System
  4. What kind of top bar menu, do you have example in pic?
    top bar menu
    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using RssDemon

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 4

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
  1. Share this App
  2. Add new AD Unit option of ADMOB recently launched by ADMOB i.e Rewarded video
  3. Add Push notification System

Please explain more about 1. Share this app.

Rewarded video make sense for games, I don't think it make sense for appyet app. Native ad would make sense

hesho

Please explain more about 1. Share this app.

Rewarded video make sense for games, I don't think it make sense for appyet app. Native ad would make sense

share app in the menu to make people share app link in google play with friends

Marc

Hey @appyet! Glad to see you again! We need an option in appyet.com to include or exclude languages in the APK (so select which languages appears on the language selector in App Settings). Thanks!

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hey @appyet! Glad to see you again! We need an option in appyet.com to include or exclude languages in the APK (so select which languages appears on the language selector in App Settings). Thanks!
Thanks for the suggestion, will look into it

I'm not going to ask for anything, just thank you. Thanks Appyet for answering our questions and soothing our doubts. It is gratifying to work with people of that level!

zoyouness

Hi, thank you so much @appyet, it's nice to see you again making this service the best posible.
Push notification system
App for IOS
Native Ads in feed
share this link with app address
Firebase Linking
Onesignal sdk integration for push notifications.
API Level 26
add GDPR

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I'm not going to ask for anything, just thank you. Thanks Appyet for answering our questions and soothing our doubts. It is gratifying to work with people of that level!
Thank you for continue support appyet

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hi, thank you so much @appyet, it's nice to see you again making this service the best posible.
Push notification system
App for IOS
Native Ads in feed
share this link with app address
Firebase Linking
Onesignal sdk integration for push notifications.
API Level 26
add GDPR
Will look into these features

Ausbel

Hello @appyet

I saw where you said rewarded videos are useless for appy yet apps but that is wrong. You can add them as a function when someone clicks switch theme so that before it changes instantly, he first watches a rewarded video.

Estoy muy agradecida Appyet lo mejor
Si me gustaría tener el contenido nativo que yo añada puedo tener la opción visible de favorito y compartir y que la aplicacion al descargarla no diga que tiene acceso a borrar contenido de la tarjeta extraíble
Un millón de gracias por todo