What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Cascos

Features I would like to see are:

1. Horizontal menu (top) bar
6LQzxuviVmh-9fxaLh70Z2unv2GSgjRwrYfGI8m--1-jMkvKJxul9D7xHYJjV4eRaXQ=h310
BqRbSN8q9qTl3P-fSsRLDIJvWb_h0f-Hcqkj26kRTaYzo847AxodtJFwvcx7VEEFpa4=h310

2. Videos in-app player.

Mo.Ela

Facebook Audience Network Need Upgrade to SDK 4.23 By 1 Novmber and from May u did nathing , i see it long time and no one here talk about it with u .
Thanks

DarShaN PanDya

* Fix All The Bugs reported by Users!
We can still wait for Feature Updates! :)

* Update the Support Libraries to support Android Oreo (8.0+)

* Update All the 3rd Party Libraries :)

If All this is Done, It will be Great & then We can Concentrate on the Features Update :D

Mohamedtahasunni

Posting in this thread if you have feature suggestions and recommended fixes, which you like to see for the next version of AppYet
Hi everyone
I can upload & publish your own application on the Google Play Store as long as the application meets Google's terms and does not violate any Google policies and the application will be deleted in the event of any violation.
Please contact me in WhatsApp
+249126507958

Mohammed Shomis

I have three important points, I jhope you do it
the first is when I click back button it close the app , but it should show the menu insted of close the app
the second if we can add pictures to web models from our computers
the third is if we can have more fonts inside the app (web models)

Toufik

Please, Make menus are expandable and reclosable
Many appyet users have requested this feature.
@@appyet.. We need this feature when there are many modules in side bar.
If agree... Plz do not apply this feature for every group. It will be better if you provide us an option like-
Menu collapsible: YES or NO
And add serch button === +1

Last edited:

Toufik

Is there possible to create a search box to find a title of a web module? I have an application with over 90 web modules and the user cannot search the ones he wants, he mustscroll down alot.

And
create categories in main screen for list my feeds and web into list category article

Last edited:

Clément P

I think these two functionalities would be welcome :

1/ Top Bar Menu
2/ Login manager to the website in app

RizwanBajwa

Posting in this thread if you have feature suggestions and recommended fixes, which you like to see for the next version of AppYet
Hello Appyet,

Google is now need API Level 26 for new apps from August and for existing apps, the date will be November 2018. So please update API level 21 to 26 So we are able to publish new apps on Google Play. Thanks VERY IMPORTANT

megahz

Hello Appyet,

Google is now need API Level 26 for new apps from August and for existing apps, the date will be November 2018. So please update API level 21 to 26 So we are able to publish new apps on Google Play. Thanks VERY IMPORTANT
i contacted them via email, they said that they are working on it.

Taha_e

I like to see these features in future:
  1. native or web-based group chat (it was promised in 2015 I believe)
  2. random photo on top of side bar (something like a slider) or the ability to choose different pictures with different theme colors
  3. predefined templates for a web module for example "metro UI" or some other design
  4. Push notification