What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Without These UPDATE APPS GET NOTICE
Ads Mediation Support
VALUE OPTION
FIREBASE NEED FOR INVESTIGATION OF INVALID ACTIVITIES

Sent from my E5563

Last edited:

kailor

i suggest the following:

• Forms (and add the ability to can send the form data to more than 1 emails)
  • Share the app in button or in menu
  • Share (in the web module, so we can create custom pages and be able to share)
  • More templates and not only drawer, or to have the ability to hide (for ever) the drawer.
  • Bring back the modules "Facebook" and "Youtube".
  • New modules (like form builders, photo galleries, audio, radio, chat)

Salvatore

Posting in this thread if you have feature suggestions and recommended fixes, which you like to see for the next version of AppYet
Please, Make menus are expandable and reclosable
Many appyet users have requested this feature.
@@appyet.. We need this feature when there are many modules in side bar.
If agree... Plz do not apply this feature for every group. It will be better if you provide us an option like-
Menu collapsible: YES or NO

Attachments

• menus expandable and reclosable.gif
    menus expandable and reclosable.gif
    20.8 KB · Views: 29

Ice

Option to Turn Off or Reduce Images Size to Save Data Costs

There are many countries where bandwidth data costs are quite expensive, having the option to load low resolution/smaller size images or turn off images entirely (both for wifi or 3g/2g and all others) will save lots of data and costs especially when viewing image heavy websites.

I suggest that instead of the current image load options in Synchronize settings where you can only turn off and on for wi-fi alone, we could have more image options where only a resized version of the image is synced like:

MY SUGGESTED IMAGE LOAD OPTIONS (UNDER SYNC SETTINGS)
================================================
- Load High Resolution Images Only

- Load Medium Resolution Images Only

- Load Low Resolution (Thumbnails size) Only

- Load only for Wifi

- Don't Load Images at all (text only)

Ice

1. Don't close the app when back button is pressed on article list view. Instead slide out the menu drawer and then if back is pressed again app can be closed (just like it used to be in earlier versions)

2. Option to remove the share icon bubble in the article view (kind of distracting and hardly ever used by my users)

3. Option to turn off image loading entirely both for wifi and all as discussed in detail here: https://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/option-to-turn-off-images-to-save-data-costs.843/

FIX FACEBOOK AUDIENCE NETWORK ADS SDK, not Showing Ads And unable to test, nothing works for Facebook audience networks ads
Notice

Please expect a slight delay for the requests to appear.
Notice
Bundle/Package Name Platform Status Action Review
Android

Not started - please send an ad request
Remove
Send For Review

Remove
Send For Review

Remove
Send For Review
Audience Network Requests Debugger
Use your own device (one that you logged in to Facebook) to trigger audience network ad requests from your app and verify that they appear here. Notice that only the requests coming from you ( Hyip Arnab Mahalder ) will show up here.
Start
Notice
Please expect a slight delay for the requests to appear.
Notice
Unable to see your test requets? Please check the following:
  1. Ensure you are on a physical device not simulator/emulator
  2. Ensure the Facebook app is installed on your test device
  3. Ensure you are logged in to Facebook on your test device with a user who is admin, developer or tester on this app (All In One App Solution Inc,)
  4. If using mediation, ensure the mediation layer is sending requests to Facebook Audience Network

This Is Arnab, Ur Pro Dude,

Last edited:

Äkwav

Glad to hear from you :)
I would like to have appodeal as a monetization option.
A tool to change fields in all apps and or module.
A tool to copy multiple modules to another app, and change just one value (I did this by hand for 50+ apps in the past).
Furthermore, I would like to resell your platform under my own brand if this is possible.

Alajekwu

Posting in this thread if you have feature suggestions and recommended fixes, which you like to see for the next version of AppYet

Please am trying to use your services for couple of days ago but it seems not working. Please fix it as soon as possible.

*make the name of the app to show on WhatsApp share or custom message that contain the link to download it.

*we can be able to write some scripts in the homepage header and footer just as feed header

*users can be able to select feeds to receive updates from immediately after installation. Users can be able to change this after installation.

*customizable form etc. Looking forward to see the new version

Ziad

Hello
I hope that in the next update the possibility
1- link Between two Module or more
2- And you have to add something else when you exit the program is your question Do you want to close the application?
3- And a button to return to the main menu
I think this is necessary

Thank you