What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

sanju

1. Rate Us
  2. Share this App
  3. Add new AD Unit option of ADMOB recently launched by ADMOB i.e Rewarded video, Native
  4. Add Push notification System via onesignal.com free and best ( Special Features Sed via RSS, Directly Send via There Dashboard)
  5. Custom MESSAGE in Whats App Share or Add App Name in Shared Message
(Eg.
Delhi High Court sends legal notice to Republic editor Arnab Goswami in theft case
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/delhi-high-court-issu58840017.cms

SHARED VIA TMPL App)
I can help in Translation in Hindi, Tamil and Sanskrit.. If you Want. because you and your whole team is helping us to grow.

thanks in Advance.

Ikenna

Thank you Admin for asking that Good Question .... First of all I want to say we are grateful for having a platform like Appyet, without you guys we will not have food to eat today. Now to you Question!

1. In app Purchase is very Critical. I make Newspaper Apps using RSS and I would like my users to purchase more news network in the App using In app Purchase.

2. A new and colourful design would be very much appreciated.

3. The Ads have a little delay before they start showing in rpthe app immediately after Install, it would be very much appreciated it you can work on that

4. A means to remind the user to rate the App once in a while

5. That's all. And thank you Once again for this Wonderful Platform .... Appyet lives forever!

One of my Apps: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nigerian.newspapers.online

WhatsApp: +2349065049766

Thank You Appyet! You leave Forever!

1. Rate Us
  2. Share this App
    fix exit on tap back button
    Fix Browser Stack By keyboard Comment In Exiting Window, Make it like new window
    FIX SHOWING ADS IN NEW WINDOW
  3. Add new AD Unit option of ADMOB recently launched by ADMOB i.e Rewarded video, Native
  4. Add Push notification System via onesignal.com free and best ( Special Features Sed via RSS, Directly Send via There Dashboard)
  6. Native Ads in feed
  7. ads in new window ,
  8. same browser like new window and same window
  9. exiting window browser improvment like new window
  10. fix exit on tap back button
  11. modify tap back button to back previous page
  12. share this link with app address
  13. Interstitial Ads Frequency 20 sec
  14. Ads Mediation Support Like FB AND ADMOB IN SAME APPS
  15. Firebase Linking
  16. OPEN EVERY PAGE IN NEW WINDOW AND SHOW ADS IN NEW WINDOW
  17. app update notification
    share this app and ads in new window and browser improvement must update
    Maximum Uninstall Caused By Back On Exit And Browser Stack By Comment In Exiting Window,
    Make All Of This Update, Biz Going 280x

Anyways Thanks A Lot Appyet Team, Love You Until Death,

Last edited:

Luis Lezama

Hi, thank you so much AppYet, it's nice to see you again making this service the best posible.

SUGGESTIONS:
  • I don't know if this its possible but it would be awesome if you could do the following: when switching theme switch also the app icon, the modules menu header, the splash screen background and the splash screen picture (all changeable in the themes settings).
  • When clicking back open menu instead of closing the app.
  • Option to modify default ringtone of notifications in the AppYet app settings on web.
  • Add Nougat shortcuts to modules, able to be changeable in the AppYet app settings on web.
  • Option to undo the actions with feed (mark as read, delete all, delete all read, and so on) without deleting app data.
  • Capability to modify Web (HTML) modules without needing rebuild the app.
  • If reader click notification open the module or article who recieve notification, changeable in app settings.
  • Add like a Startup configuration, when the user first install the app add a welcome page where the user can choose the initial theme, watch the app characteristics, accept terms and conditions, and so on.
BUGS THAT I THINK THEY NEED TO BE FIXED:
  • In the feed modules only the first 25 articles are shown.
  • In the feed modules sometimes the pictures doesn't load up and the users need to delete app data in order to watch pictures again.
  • The splash screen picture looks pixelated even when the picture is high quality

Last edited:

Marc

Wow, hello AppYet!

My suggestions for you:

- I would like to see individual notifications for a feed (a notification for each new article).
- A shadow below title bar.
- A redesign of the App settings screen.
- Improve Twitter module (add an option to add another account that is not yours -for example the Twitter account of the public transport-, add an option to write a tweet labeling that account).
- Enable the app information screen (a few months ago you presented a project but you never said anything else).

And some fixes I would like to see:

- Sometimes, in the side menu, a section is displayed as open when in fact another one is opened.
- Let the back button open the side menu instead of closing the application (and in a web module go back to the previous web page).
- Fix the problem with the backgound (white/black) of the "popup menus" (three dots).

Many thanks @appyet!

Best regards,

Marc

Deepak Trivedi

I create news app i added Two blog feed Modules one Feed Blogger in STATE NEWS and other Feed Blogger in CITY NEWS
and in Settings i set New article open Module: STATE NEWS when I posted in CITY NEWS then my app reader receive mobile notification my CITY NEWS but when he click he find STATE NEWS
so
Add option that if reader click notification then open only this module who recieve notification

Last edited:
Reactions: Ni2

dabdoub

Thank you for your website it's very useful.
I think there is a very important point, in the settings of the App it's very useful to make a choice of the menu (show-hide) then we can make our own menu if we need.
Thanks

dabdoub

There is another point, when we create a web App i think it's better to choose between two options
Live contents: read for the URL.
Internal Content which create an internal DB so it's not need to be on-line for opening the App.
Thanks

GatewayMetro

I would love to see you fix the Tapatalk feature and or update it. As well as fix your build function as of recent I noticed alot of my builds fail and I have to keep clicking build a million times to get it working.

krees

First of all, thanks for being back. I strongly hope AppYet never die.

I'd like to use CRITEO as an option in the Monetize section.
Also, I'd like to be sure AppYet is fully working with newest Android releases (7.0 and next-to-come 8.0)

thanks in advance !

megahz

1. Rate Us
  2. Share this App
(Eg.
Delhi High Court sends legal notice to Republic editor Arnab Goswami in theft case
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/delhi-high-court-issu58840017.cms

SHARED VIA TMPL App)
Totally agree with the above features. (y)