What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Please add a drop-down list of site sections in upcoming updates

I also hope the AppYet team will update the app interface

Thanks to the AppYet creative team

Alaa Ahmed

Hi @appyet

We want to support adding apps to the Samsung store

By adding this code in manifest

Code:
AddPermission(com.samsung.android.providers.context.permission.WRITE_USE_APP_FEATURE_SURVEY)

adam ali2

i have request to do "Open in Default Browser:" option working
this option not working prefects the article still open in app webview not external browser like firefox , opera
that because if the FEED, RSS of the website have issue in its pages ads context this will reflect on the app state on google play
year ago i have app have been removed from google play store because the article page have 2 diff type of ads
so if its better to open article pages in external browser for button "Visit website"
thanks

Attachments

• openinsysytem.png
    openinsysytem.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 23
  • app browser.png
    app browser.png
    130.1 KB · Views: 23

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
i have request to do "Open in Default Browser:" option working
this option not working prefects the article still open in app webview not external browser like firefox , opera
that because if the FEED, RSS of the website have issue in its pages ads context this will reflect on the app state on google play
year ago i have app have been removed from google play store because the article page have 2 diff type of ads
so if its better to open article pages in external browser for button "Visit website"
thanks
please test again in latest 4.0.8 or above, please report back in case problem remains

adam ali2

please test again in latest 4.0.8 or above, please report back in case problem remains
i have tested on 4.0.8 but the same issue And the article link does not open in an external browser when click on "Viste WebSite" button on end of feed whether the "Open in Default Browser:" option ON or OFF
as i said many app use feed or rss link from diff website and this website may be have "violation on the pages " and this will reflect on who use them feed because this page link open inside the app webview so its better to make open link in external browser working for who use not his own website feed to be in safe side
Note: i test APK on android 5 and 8

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Posting in this thread if you have feature suggestions and recommended fixes, which you like to see for the next version of AppYet

can we send text or post using firebase or any other modules.....i want post text,photo or vedio etc which will update directly to application...is this possible application

ochefizzy

Thank you Admin for asking that Good Question .... First of all I want to say we are grateful for having a platform like Appyet, without you guys we will not have food to eat today. Now to you Question!

1. In app Purchase is very Critical. I make Newspaper Apps using RSS and I would like my users to purchase more news network in the App using In app Purchase.

2. A new and colourful design would be very much appreciated.

3. The Ads have a little delay before they start showing in rpthe app immediately after Install, it would be very much appreciated it you can work on that

4. A means to remind the user to rate the App once in a while

5. That's all. And thank you Once again for this Wonderful Platform .... Appyet lives forever!

One of my Apps: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nigerian.newspapers.online

WhatsApp: +2349065049766

Thank You Appyet! You leave Forever!
I really love your app to am big fans of your app

stefano64

after the recent appyet update, the publisher always appears in the feed list even if in the feed options I have deselected 'Show Publisher (Display feed publisher name in Feed List and Article screen)'. Furthermore, always in the feed list, only the title is displayed and no longer (as before) also part of the article. Is it possible to return as before?
new.jpg old.jpg

saman

How can I solve this problem
If you've setup app-ads.txt for your app, make sure you have following AdMob entries, otherwise your ads serving will be blocked by AppYet :

Dzikry1938

I hope to be able to edit the top right menu, to delete and add options

Thanks appyet

Screenshot_20200419-111626.png

Cyberdev

Posting in this thread if you have feature suggestions and recommended fixes, which you like to see for the next version of AppYet
Fix the downloads bug, the new v4.0.13 update says I'm downloading a zip but after it downloads it shows nothing downloaded and nothing in the folder it downloads to

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Fix the downloads bug, the new v4.0.13 update says I'm downloading a zip but after it downloads it shows nothing downloaded and nothing in the folder it downloads to
Download from build email is all, if your download save as zip, pls rename it to apk

Lakshay70

1. Please fixes image gaping bugs in rss posts. This bugs appeared in 4.0.11 and later templates.
  2. Please add powerful download manager in app. Some users download video or audio, sometimes it may paused due to internet connectivity or something else. When users resume downloading video or audio file, it's begin download from started.(0%)
  3. My app has video downloading or watching videos online stuff. In-app online video player is awesome but some features is missing like 10 seconds forward or 10 second previous button. (i know double tap feature is available but forward and previous button looks more professional in video player instead of double tap or both feature remain in app is also good idea).
  4. My all video's source link is same (for download or watch online), but when users click on thus link video playing online. But some users also want to download videos. We want when users click on thus link a popup appear with Watch Online | Download. When users click on Watch Online video playing online and when users click on Download then link open in external browser. (Video is also download in in-app download manager if is also supported pause and resume, because video file size is 1.0 GB or more. If every time video download failed or started again from 0%, users will be irritated)
  5. A share link of our app. We want a module for this where i add custom title for our app and a share link of our app. When users click on share app, then all social apps open and users share our app title and link across social platform.
  6. Rating on play store. We want a module for this where we add play store link of our app and custom title (Like "Enjoying our app", "Rate our app on play store", "Like our app Rate us on play store")
  7. Slideshows of latest Posts (Like Netflix and Google Play Store) we hope to see something like that on our app (for example the latest 10 articles on a slider and the others on the regular layout)
Please @appyet reply with this thread which features and bug fixes we see in upcoming version