What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

Hawagis

[QUOTE = "appyet، post: 7979، member: 1"] النشر في سلسلة المحادثات هذه إذا كان لديك اقتراحات ميزة وإصلاحات موصى بها ، والتي ترغب في رؤيتها للإصدار التالي من AppYet [/ QUOTE]

مرحبا

هل يُسمح بتحميل تطبيق خاص بي إلى متجر Google Play مع نسخة مجانية؟

أنني ليس لدي المال لدفع النسخة الموالية ☹️

Ski clouds

We need smart banners.
Google admob sents me suggestions and they said smart banner ads would increase our earnings X3. So please add smart Banners

Ste

Enter a registration form in TapaTalk forum module and fix the bug for the access. Maybe putting a new video to explain how use this module.

After, the possibility to like or dislike feed article and to manage the color layout of the article views

Drvmltd

Posting in this thread if you have feature suggestions and recommended fixes, which you like to see for the next version of AppYet

dear admin,
please add some module feature for:

1. ads block when we load the website on webview with intrusive ads and redirect link (on page & on video player)

2. media player/playlist streaming feature or option which one supported for universal android os for Online TV apps

3. chat module

4. universal module for dynamic add/create menu purpose (like Google Docs Form, or Uploading File to Google drive)

5. payment module for online shop

6. like appgeyser they can realtime edit, so we dont need to give notification for update

7. IOS App

that is some request from me, may you can realized for the future better apps free. thanks

this is the example result of my apps create with Appyet

DOWNLOAD

view.jpeg

bejay4sure

Big thanks to appyet support for this great question, actually am new to appyet. But within the few months of our relationship i think I've found a best free template to create a beautiful app, I have up to 5apps on play store and each of them is not having less down 2k download without advert. God bless you guys, I pray you last and also be the latest.

To me what I suggested appyet to fixed and also added as a futures.

1, my users complaints a lot that they can't watch the embed YouTube videos within the app, it has to redirect them to their system YouTube app,
Because some of my articles are updated with embed YouTube videos, please fix this. Let the YouTube videos could be steam within the app.

2, this is very important concerning the monetize issue, please help us add a future of (Personalized ad) in the next update, As Google admob said: it show ads in users interest and I believe this could encourage more clicks more revenue.

Please fix the previous one and add the second future. Once again Thank You.

Dzikry1938

Hi app yet can you add new permission like a kamera video and can redirect in another app, because i have a file html not work in this appyet version, thank you, I hope you read it :)

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
dear admin,
please add some module feature for:

1. ads block when we load the website on webview with intrusive ads and redirect link (on page & on video player)

2. media player/playlist streaming feature or option which one supported for universal android os for Online TV apps

3. chat module

4. universal module for dynamic add/create menu purpose (like Google Docs Form, or Uploading File to Google drive)

5. payment module for online shop

6. like appgeyser they can realtime edit, so we dont need to give notification for update

7. IOS App

that is some request from me, may you can realized for the future better apps free. thanks

this is the example result of my apps create with Appyet

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 1098

For media streaming, can you try to use the latest Media module?

diagogfc

1. Rate Us
  2. Share this App
  3. Add new AD Unit option of ADMOB recently launched by ADMOB i.e Rewarded video, Native
  4. Add Push notification System via onesignal.com free and best ( Special Features Sed via RSS, Directly Send via There Dashboard)
  5. Custom MESSAGE in Whats App Share or Add App Name in Shared Message

diagogfc

1. Rate Us
  2. Share this App
  3. Add new AD Unit option of ADMOB recently launched by ADMOB i.e Rewarded video, Native
  4. Add Push notification System via onesignal.com free and best ( Special Features Sed via RSS, Directly Send via There Dashboard)

Updater+

1. Rate Us
  2. Share this App
Rate Us POP UP been missing for a very long time. Lol

• Push Notification should open respective article in RSS feed. You can make this happen if we give some custom data with key value pair in Firebase Notification Additional Options , where key like 'title' and value like <title of the article in my app>, then once the app is opened from notification, you can parse that key value pair and filter out the article in my list and open that specific article. I am expecting that you will use with the custom data instead of notification title and text fields that we enter in Firebase console for filtering the article in app because we may make some fancy titles / split article title to notification title and notification text while sending notification instead of the actual article title to make the user tempted to view the news article.
  • Admob mediation with Facebook Audience Network and other mediation partners.
  • Sharing an article to friends should be a deep link to my app content / in-app webview and should include text like - view it on <app name> . After viewing article and on hitting back button, user should go back to Home screen of the app.
  • Currently we have to build the app again to add new Rss Feeds. This should be made available via Firebase remote config. Then it would be easy to add latest content without building a new version of the app and publish as an update. We can edit the Firebase Remote Config at any time and users will get latest data without actually updating our app.
  • Add a feature to request user for rating the app after 5 or 10 uses, this count should be set via your portal while building the app. Then there is a possibility that we get more ratings and our apps will sky rocket in the play store. For this you can use this library - https://github.com/kobakei/Android-RateThisApp

Marc

Hi @appyet. Here there are some fixes and suggestions for the next version:
  • Downloads is not working. Impossible to download any file.
  • Add Adaptive icon support.
  • Fix the problem with Firebase Cloud Messaging notification (appears the app icon instead the notification icon).
  • Add Location support.
  • Change the appearance of the single post notification to show the title of the article instead of "1 new article".
  • Add the option to include the developer name / copyright information in the About popup (now there is only the app icon, the app name and the version).
  • Update libraries.

Thanks!