What kind of push notification are you looking for?

Shlomi

Any sort of notification will be fine the other stuff we can work around that

Sent from my A0001

Dain Binder

If AppYet can support push notification, what kind of push notification are you looking for? please send us feature suggestions about push notification

I would like the option to allow push notifications on specified feed modules. My thought would be to use a certain feed to push out breaking news. Also, there should be a check box for the user to turn off/on push notifications in the apps settings. Thank you!

Shlomi

I would like the option to allow push notifications on specified feed modules. My thought would be to use a certain feed to push out breaking news. Also, there should be a check box for the user to turn off/on push notifications in the apps settings. Thank you!
Nice! I will like to see that to..

Sent from my A0001

AndroidApp

Push Notification For Latest Android App Version !
Push Notification for new Post ( A Card Magazine thumbnail with Title) by the way there should be option to decide to choose just list or card magazine etc.
Push Notification created by admins ( like a news lettter )

To handle These features .. there should be a Wordpress Plugin which can handle all features...!

Plugin features :-

1. Users can have checkbox while creating a post so they can choose to send notification or not !
2. Notification Module :=-
:- To create customized notification as news letter.
3:- all posts should be deliver with API!

there are more things also but ... i wish these things comes true!

Naser

well
I think you are requesting too many things
Easiest way for them is just notifications should be with the title instead of "new article" notification.
secondly i think models should have a choice for unchecking/checking the notification for rss
this is all what people need for notifications
best app ever

AndroidApp

this suggestion is to get posts easier on app !

ryt now you will find many problems if you check !

1. App do not know how much post it will fetch.. ( it can fetch only posts of first page on feed page)
2. if your post is updated then this app will not show that updated post !
3. you will receive 2 notifications every time post updated !

to handle these things there is a plugin required .. that why i mentioned it !

but these are my extra suggestion... otherwise app is already awesome !