What are the up-coming features

Lana9

It looks like the next version is taking a while, we'd like to know what are the new features that @appyet is gonna add please tell us

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Current active template: 4.0.13 is stable, it might take a few more weeks for the upcoming version to be released. For people want to know what is coming and like to suggest more features or fixes, following are upcoming release changelog
---------------------
Upcoming release changelog, more to be added.
- Android: Fix Explore Module->Refresh when Search is disabled, it crashes app
- Android: Media Player with multiple audio tracks support
- Android: Media Player with multiple audio tracks playback will default to app locale setting
- Android: Improved Feed Thumbnail parsing
- Android: Fixed Auto Clean Up not working
- Android: Removed "Keep unread items" from Settings
- Android: New FCM Push Notification for Pro Subscription Only

- Website: New customization Settings->Supported Languages. (Already Released)
- Website: Fixed "Show in Menu Drawer" in Module Detail missing in some conditions (Already Released)

Marc

@appyet A proposal that I made a few days ago and that some people endorsed is to be able to put a default photo in each of the RSS feeds URL (it would be shown in articles that did not have a photo). Likewise, these images should be displayed in new article notifications.

This is my case: My app has an RSS module that takes the information from 16 different feed URLs's. None of them set a photo for the articles. What I want is to put a different photo to each of these feeds with the logo of each of the websites.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet A proposal that I made a few days ago and that some people endorsed is to be able to put a default photo in each of the RSS feeds URL (it would be shown in articles that did not have a photo). Likewise, these images should be displayed in new article notifications.

This is my case: My app has an RSS module that takes the information from 16 different feed URLs's. None of them set a photo for the articles. What I want is to put a different photo to each of these feeds with the logo of each of the websites.
It is on our TODO list. Thanks