What Appstores to publish to? I'm having problems.

Chris laverack

Hi Guys

So I am currently in the process of trying to get my app published. I currently do not have an google play developer acc (I wont be able to get one for sometime ). So I am looking all over the internet to find some app store to publish to. The issue is that most are asking for various security verification files within the apps file system amongst various other things.

What appstores have you guys successfully published to (for free) apart from google play. And did you have any issues with publishing and how did you get around it.

Thanks.

Marc

Hi Guys

So I am currently in the process of trying to get my app published. I currently do not have an google play developer acc (I wont be able to get one for sometime ). So I am looking all over the internet to find some app store to publish to. The issue is that most are asking for various security verification files within the apps file system amongst various other things.

What appstores have you guys successfully published to (for free) apart from google play. And did you have any issues with publishing and how did you get around it.

Thanks.
Some suggestions: