Wallpaper

mohammad

Hi @appyet,
I have 2 questions.
1-I wanna make a wallpaper gallery for my app.I mean a photo ggallery that when you go on a photo,there will be some parts like:download and automatically set a wallpaper.
2-could someone please take some screenshots of my app on android 5.0?I like to know how will it be on android 5.0.

regards,

amin

Hello my friend
Yes, the site is built on Android 5application that installs and runs .
I got runs on Galaxy s4 Android5

joseph raphael

Hi @appyet,
I have 2 questions.
1-I wanna make a wallpaper gallery for my app.I mean a photo ggallery that when you go on a photo,there will be some parts like:download and automatically set a wallpaper.
2-could someone please take some screenshots of my app on android 5.0?I like to know how will it be on android 5.0.

regards,

1- AppYet suggested that it will make a "Gallery Module" in the future releases, it will have the same functionality as you described.
2- O wish I could helped you with this, I have One M8 running GNL on Lollipop 5.0.1 but it's almost like stock Android but the software keys of HTC is a different but I have a Nexus 10 running stock Android 5.1

mohammad

1- AppYet suggested that it will make a "Gallery Module" in the future releases, it will have the same functionality as you described.
2- O wish I could helped you with this, I have One M8 running GNL on Lollipop 5.0.1 but it's almost like stock Android but the software keys of HTC is a different but I have a Nexus 10 running stock Android 5.1
I have two other questions:
1-when will they add the gallery module
2-because my app is persian you should have rtl language on your phone for the best outcome.so if you have i will attach the app.but please take screenshot of everywhere

Regards,

ارسال شده از GT-I8190s با استفاده از appyet

joseph raphael

I have two other questions:
1-when will they add the gallery module
2-because my app is persian you should have rtl language on your phone for the best outcome.so if you have i will attach the app.but please take screenshot of everywhere

Regards,

ارسال شده از GT-I8190s با استفاده از appyet

1- In future releases, may be on v3.2.
2- I don't have any rtl languages on my phone or tablet.

gustyposse

2- O wish I could helped you with this, I have One M8 running GNL on Lollipop 5.0.1 but it's almost like stock Android but the software keys of HTC is a different but I have a Nexus 10 running stock Android 5.1 slime rancher 2

I also have two other queries:
When will the gallery module be added?
2. For the best results, you should have rtl language enabled on your phone because my app is in Persian.
I will attach the app if you do.
nonetheless, kindly take screenshots everywhere.

venuepro

Venue management is a comprehensive process that involves everything from scheduling and booking to maintenance and emergency procedures. Thankfully, technology has made it possible to streamline the venue management process with a venue management system. Venue Management Systems