[Very Urgent] RTL problem

Yasserbr

Although I'm choosing an RTL language in app settings, my app is Ltr..

And sometimes it turns into RTL without any changing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180718-120109.png
    Screenshot_20180718-120109.png
    227.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2018-07-18-12-00-53.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-18-12-00-53.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 4

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
is your Android OS Language setting to RTL? if so app should behave correctly. you can't have OS language set to LTR and App set to RTL, they both have to match

Yasserbr

is your Android OS Language setting to RTL? if so app should behave correctly. you can't have OS language set to LTR and App set to RTL, they both have to match
What you think of all those Apps which I'm using in RTL direction with a Ltr os language ?

Yasserbr

What you think of all those Apps which I'm using in RTL direction with a Ltr os language ?

Yasserbr

Yasserbr

It's okay for now but please try to add "Fixed Direction" feature to the next update
+ there are many threads that I need reply on them please

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
We still don't understand what are you asking for. But we might have fix for the next release. Please wait for next release to test again.