Very important information - Información muy importante

migoel585

Very important information.

For the creators of Appyet Applications. DO NOT UPLOAD ANY INFORMATION ABOUT COVID19 because google is blocking all unofficial applications. And they not only delete the application but also your entire account.

Regards.
----------
Información muy importante

Para los creadores de las aplicaciones Appyet. NO CARGUE NINGUNA INFORMACIÓN SOBRE COVID19 porque google está bloqueando todas las aplicaciones no oficiales. Y no solo eliminan la aplicación, sino también toda su cuenta.

Saludos.

alaanhaliko

Can someone help me? Why FCM isn't working when i try to send message or notification for my users they don't get it even when i tried installing app on my phone to test but it also didn"t work although i uploaded my firebase services.jso to app.yet but no luck, in short i did everything! Nothing worked to send messages/notifications using firebase! Any solution?

migoel585

Can someone help me? Why FCM isn't working when i try to send message or notification for my users they don't get it even when i tried installing app on my phone to test but it also didn"t work although i uploaded my firebase services.jso to app.yet but no luck, in short i did everything! Nothing worked to send messages/notifications using firebase! Any solution?

The problem is that in V4 you have to have the PRO version to be able to use that function. In the free version it only works as an analysis.

Attachments

• 1588378070441.png
    1588378070441.png
    312 bytes · Views: 7

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
FCM is not supported yet in V4, and future be support in v4 will only available to PRO apps