Upload failed

Malek Soualmia

I GOT THE BELOW ERROR WHEN I AM TRYING TO UPLOAD MY APPYET APPLICATION ON GOOGLE PLAY. PLEASE ADCVICE AND THANKS:

Upload failed

You uploaded an APK that is signed with an insecure certificate. RSA or DSA key size must be at least 2048 bits.

ATTACHED A SCREEN SHOT

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    222.2 KB · Views: 4

DarShaN PanDya

You can Sign the App with another Certificate!
But the Problem is, You will have to Sign it everytime you upload an Update App!

If u don't want this then You'll have to wait untill AppYet (admin) is Back!

SplendorMagic

"""""""""""""""""

I just contacted Google Support about this and they said the following:

Currently there is an internal bug which is the cause for this issue. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, however there currently isn't any update on the matter as of yet.

They said they would email me with an update once there is one and I will post it here when I receive the email.

"""""""""""""""""""
I would suggest not generating a new certificate if you've already published apps with the current one you are attempting to use.

I contacted Google Support, and they did confirm that this was a bug. I did a live chat, and that person mentioned its a bug they started seeing today, and no action is required on my part. He couldn't tell me when it ll be fixed.

I noticed that I was able to upload an APK to an existing app with the non 2048 bit release key, and it only complained for a new app.
"""""""""""""""""""

source : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...pk-that-is-signed-with-an-insecure-certificat