Unable to add a ProBoards Forum via TapaTalk

DJRipster

I checked again, but it doesn't seem to work.. Even though the forum is listed on Tapatalk... It is likely a Proboards issue, and I will ask them where I can find the mobiquo.php file

DJRipster

I heard back from ProBoards... According to their admin, ProBoards forums don't give access to the mobiquo.php file, which means I wont be able to implement it on my AppYet app for now unfortunately...

I don't know how ProBoards has implemented TapaTalk integration, but it looks like they don't use the same mobiquo.php method that others are using

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I heard back from ProBoards... According to their admin, ProBoards forums don't give access to the mobiquo.php file, which means I wont be able to implement it on my AppYet app for now unfortunately...

I don't know how ProBoards has implemented TapaTalk integration, but it looks like they don't use the same mobiquo.php method that others are using
ask proboards about how official tapatalk app communicate with ProBoards TapaTalk api? what is path for it

DJRipster

So it looks like general ProBoards users won't get access to the mobiquo file... This is what I was told my the ProBoards admin:

That file would only be present if you were using a self-hosted solution and had server access.
In this case, we're a remotely hosted solution and the internal code used to connect with Tapatalk cannot be accessed by anyone.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
So it looks like general ProBoards users won't get access to the mobiquo file... This is what I was told my the ProBoards admin:

That file would only be present if you were using a self-hosted solution and had server access.
In this case, we're a remotely hosted solution and the internal code used to connect with Tapatalk cannot be accessed by anyone.

Sorry, Nothing we could help. You will have to self host in order to work

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using AppYet