Twitter Module

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Are you a frequent Twitter user, send us suggestion and feature request on what you like to see in AppYet for Twitter Module.

We are planning to integrate with Twitter API to allow features like

1. Display Timeline
2. Post Tweet
3. Display Tweet
etc.... your suggestion here

Raiderpoer

Hi!

It seems very good idea to implement twitter module. But I think you must first fix the Instagram right?

I have an application that has a menu of instagram and I had to create a separate feed to instagram post pictures in my application. When you try to add the module instagram, to put the "tag" the message that I have not put the data correctly when all is well displayed. Any solution to this?

To twitter I had to create another separate feed also to show them in my application.

I hope the mistakes and improvements are implemented soon.

Thank You.
Best Regards.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
can y
Hi!

It seems very good idea to implement twitter module. But I think you must first fix the Instagram right?

I have an application that has a menu of instagram and I had to create a separate feed to instagram post pictures in my application. When you try to add the module instagram, to put the "tag" the message that I have not put the data correctly when all is well displayed. Any solution to this?

To twitter I had to create another separate feed also to show them in my application.

I hope the mistakes and improvements are implemented soon.

Thank You.
Best Regards.
can you explain in more detail about instagram problem? attach screenshot and module setup information, will look into it

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Excellent! Although, a Facebook module would be better than twitter...
Facebook Graph API for getting Json (instead of RSS) requires end user to authenticate with Facebook. It stop us from integrate with Facebook.

Raiderpoer

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

EEnterprises

Facebook Graph API for getting Json (instead of RSS) requires end user to authenticate with Facebook. It stop us from integrate with Facebook.
How if app maker authenticated with facebook for only displaying content? Content can be received at server side and then directly pushed to user. That's what we need to do currently for FBRSS anyway...

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
How if app maker authenticated with facebook for only displaying content? Content can be received at server side and then directly pushed to user. That's what we need to do currently for FBRSS anyway...
Can you use web module for Facebook page instead?

Raiderpoer

I need to give notifications to users about new posts, so that's not...

Hi!

Push notifications hopefully be ready soon, it is something that takes a long time but long in coming, leaving notifications when a new feed reaches are a bit useless.

Thank You.

Best Regards

EEnterprises

I tried the twitter module in latest dev version, but it has no notifications... Please implement that as an option, and also sharing tweets... Otherwise it's BEAUTIFUL :D