This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.

jsa88

This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.

REASON FOR TERMINATION: Multiple violations of the Developer Program Policies and Developer Distribution Agreementas outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address of your Publisher account.

Google Play Publisher terminations are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services.

You can visit the Developer Policy Center to better understand how we enforce Developer Program Policies. If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this termination may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team.

Please do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.

The Google Play Team

I also got this e-mail from Google :( I had 70 k users, am I alowed to make a new account?
What's the reason for termination? Your app was about what? There must be some kind of violation in your app. btw, before termination, did you get any warning email, to correct yourself?

Äkwav

Well the reason is mutiple violation of the terms, on the start of my App I had an Iframe so it was in the whats new layer and it looks like it is actualy able to play the video in the background, and thats against the device and network policy due this I have 3 violated apps. A nother vilation was, that I used a picture of a pokemon in my app and that one was copyrighted. that are all my 4 violations i got after you submited the App ones you actualy are not able to remove it and it doesn´t make sense to remove something of the violations because the app would be useless so I just didn´t do anything. But I think, that you always have to corect whatever is wrong or isn´t it like that?

Well the reason is mutiple violation of the terms, on the start of my App I had an Iframe so it was in the whats new layer and it looks like it is actualy able to play the video in the background, and thats against the device and network policy due this I have 3 violated apps. A nother vilation was, that I used a picture of a pokemon in my app and that one was copyrighted. that are all my 4 violations i got after you submited the App ones you actualy are not able to remove it and it doesn´t make sense to remove something of the violations because the app would be useless so I just didn´t do anything. But I think, that you always have to corect whatever is wrong or isn´t it like that?
But how's playing video a violation? And about pokemon, where did you use this image? As app's icon? Even though you weren't able to remove the app, but if you had a chance to correct yourself, you could've unpublish the app or update it with all violations removed. Google is insanely strict. Even the most dreaded criminals get a chance to appeal. But with google, many people won't even get prior warning and time to correct themselves. Just ban. And they won't lift the ban. To answer your earlier question "am I alowed to make a new account?", you're not. It's stated in the email itself. I heard many banned developers creating a new account with new computer, different internet connection, different credit card, but google always catch them and ban them, again and again. So it's useless i think. Btw, did you get any warning from them about violations? A chance to correct yourself?

Äkwav

Well the feature to play videos in the background is only available to YouTube red users (10€ / month) and to all apps that make that possible its against the YouTube terms. The Pokemon was also in the app icon and inside the app I will add the image here, I am no idiot so I added a filter to the picture but it was still not allowed. Yeah I got an e-mail and it said that my account could be terminated if further violations occur, so I thought, than I better don´t submit an update because it is possible that it also violates any part of the terms to become NOT terminated but I am now at the point where I think that I HAVE to submit an update and if it violates something it also wont be more worse than doing nothing (what I did).
I added this Image:
zubat.png

ok not only this, but this also were in the icon there were 5 other all with this filter but there were still not acceptet :(
And that were all my violations :D
When I look at it I just thing :/ awwwwww

Well the feature to play videos in the background is only available to YouTube red users (10€ / month) and to all apps that make that possible its against the YouTube terms. The Pokemon was also in the app icon and inside the app I will add the image here, I am no idiot so I added a filter to the picture but it was still not allowed. Yeah I got an e-mail and it said that my account could be terminated if further violations occur, so I thought, than I better don´t submit an update because it is possible that it also violates any part of the terms to become NOT terminated but I am now at the point where I think that I HAVE to submit an update and if it violates something it also wont be more worse than doing nothing (what I did).
I added this Image:
zubat.png

ok not only this, but this also were in the icon there were 5 other all with this filter but there were still not acceptet :(
And that were all my violations :D
When I look at it I just thing :/ awwwwww
But it doesn't matter anymore. Does it? Because your account is gone and I think they won't reinstate it. You should've responded to the warning email by simply unpublishing the app or updating it with violations removed. Bad luck

Äkwav

So I would just had to fix these little errors and I would be fine? Perhaps they give me a second second chance, I think, I can fix all these mistakes in about one hour. Because I really want to continue to develop Apps for mobile, of course I am handling most of my thinks on my webserver but for the front end Android would be the best and the playstore is just the best place for Apps :/.

So I would just had to fix these little errors and I would be fine? Perhaps they give me a second second chance, I think, I can fix all these mistakes in about one hour. Because I really want to continue to develop Apps for mobile, of course I am handling most of my thinks on my webserver but for the front end Android would be the best and the playstore is just the best place for Apps :/.
I think you had a chance. Not anymore. If you really received a warning mail, the purpose of it might be to give a chance to correct yourself. I'm not sure. If your account was terminated many days after getting the warning email, then i think you really had a chance to correct yourself. You could simply unpublish the app until you fix the violations, the update the app. But not anymore. Now it looks like they banned you forever.

Äkwav

Well I got their reply to my appeal:
After reviewing your appeal, we’ve confirmed our initial decision and will not be reinstating your developer account.
Your Google Play Developer account has been terminated due to multiple policy violations:
- Poke Boss- errate Pokem0n (com.conflnet.pokeboss) - Suspended on 08/23/2016 for violating Impersonation and Intellectual Property Policy
- Dner Fan-App (com.dner.news.by.coflnet.ekwav) - Suspended on 08/04/2016 for violating Impersonation and Intellectual Property Policy
- Jay & Arya news Fan App (com.jayundarya.app.bycoflnet.ekwav024) - Suspended on 06/29/2016 for violating Sexually Explicit Content Policy
- Jay & Arya news Fan App (com.jayundarya.app.bycoflnet.ekwav024) - Suspended on 06/29/2016 for violating Sexually Explicit Content Policy
- Deutsche Youtuber 1.0 (com.coflnet.adeutscheyoutuber) - Suspended on 05/01/2016 for violating Impersonation and Intellectual Property Policy
But with Deutsche Youtuber 1.0 the problem was with my own app because it was the 1.0 version of the Game(its not made with appyet). And I contacted the support that it is my own game and they just accepted it but in that time, I already made a version with another id and named it different(deutsche youtuber erraten) and it got accepted, I then removed the old version. The reson for that I am making a new app was that the old app got pretty bad ratings the new won didn´t and it reached 120 k downloads. Dner Fan App is one of the apps from Appyet, but it seems like the iframes would not been the problem. And I don´t know in time why Jay & Arya news Fan App is violating Sexually Explicit Content Policy i didn´t get the point in time. Of course Poke Boss is violating because of the images and its name. I have made a update for Poke Boss and Dner Fan-App a time ago but forgot to upload it. Jay & Arya news Fan App was terminated so I wasn´t able to update it and Deutsche Youtuber was no violation.
So yeah, what do you think about that? Hopefully you can understand what I want to say :) My english isn´t the best :(

Well I got their reply to my appeal:
After reviewing your appeal, we’ve confirmed our initial decision and will not be reinstating your developer account.
Your Google Play Developer account has been terminated due to multiple policy violations:
- Poke Boss- errate Pokem0n (com.conflnet.pokeboss) - Suspended on 08/23/2016 for violating Impersonation and Intellectual Property Policy
- Dner Fan-App (com.dner.news.by.coflnet.ekwav) - Suspended on 08/04/2016 for violating Impersonation and Intellectual Property Policy
- Deutsche Youtuber 1.0 (com.coflnet.adeutscheyoutuber) - Suspended on 05/01/2016 for violating Impersonation and Intellectual Property Policy
But with Deutsche Youtuber 1.0 the problem was with my own app because it was the 1.0 version of the Game(its not made with appyet). And I contacted the support that it is my own game and they just accepted it but in that time, I already made a version with another id and named it different(deutsche youtuber erraten) and it got accepted, I then removed the old version. The reson for that I am making a new app was that the old app got pretty bad ratings the new won didn´t and it reached 120 k downloads. Dner Fan App is one of the apps from Appyet, but it seems like the iframes would not been the problem. And I don´t know in time why Jay & Arya news Fan App is violating Sexually Explicit Content Policy i didn´t get the point in time. Of course Poke Boss is violating because of the images and its name. I have made a update for Poke Boss and Dner Fan-App a time ago but forgot to upload it. Jay & Arya news Fan App was terminated so I wasn´t able to update it and Deutsche Youtuber was no violation.
So yeah, what do you think about that? Hopefully you can understand what I want to say :) My english isn´t the best :(
I think Deutsche Youtuber was in violation. You know why? Simply because of the name. We can't use other company's names in our own apps and in your case, you used Google's own "Youtube" in your app's name. I've seen Google terminating apps just because people use other company's brand name in their own apps. It's not allowed because they consider this as impersonation. According to them, people download such apps thinking that the app is from Google because of the name "Youtube". May be they can't allow this because it's misleading and bad for their company's reputation.

Äkwav

Wow you are right. I had the word YouTube in the app icon, but that were also in the app icon of the first version of the app and my app got conditionally reinstated. but after that I removed it from the playstore. So i don´t know why that is one of the reason that i gone terminated.
The reinstate e-mail was:
Thank you for contacting the Google Play Team.

We’ve accepted your appeal and your app Deutsche Youtuber 1.0 (com.coflnet.adeutscheyoutuber) has been conditionally reinstated. For the app to appear on the Play Store, you’ll need to sign into your Developer Console and click "Submit update" to submit your app again.

If the option to resubmit is not available, please make a small change (such as adding and deleting a space in your Description in the Store Listings) to reactivate the button.

During our review, we found that your app violates our Impersonation and Intellectual Property policy.

Our policy states:

• We don’t allow apps that use another app or entity’s brand, title, logo, or name in a manner that may result in misleading users. Don’t try to imply an endorsement or relationship with another entity where none exists.
For example, your app contains:
  • Youtube in app icon and feature graphic.
Before re-submitting your app, I suggest changing the app icon and feature graphic to prevent future removal.
If you publish a new version of your app, please make sure it complies with our policies. You may want to review the Developer Program Policies for additional guidance:
https://play.google.com/about/developer-content-policy.html

Since this app i didn´t apply for reinstating other apps, I thought its better to do nothing than make it more worse. But as you said I would have had always to correct my apps or were I am right? I really thought that. then in 24. june I released my most successive app it raced up to 2k installs till august, in august to 20k and in the 14 days of september it had about 40 k active users (13.09.)

On 25. august I thought It would be nice to make a quiz about pokemon but well you are not allowed to do that, and that was another strike.

Äkwav

And thank you for your help so far, I don´t know if you needed a facebook or instagram feed for appyet in time but if so you can use my server since I only get 2457906 calls a day and it is using just 20% of its resources you are welcome :). Instagram ist: http://coflnet.com/Apps/rss/index.php?action=display&bridge=Insta&format=MrssFormat&u=USERNAME
and facebook: http://coflnet.com/Apps/FanReihe/facebook-rss-parser-master/index.php?page_id=PAGEID
It would be best if you use the id and not the username since it is quicker and doen´t cost that much resources you can get the id of an page here: http://findmyfbid.com/
The server will be online for at least 20 days and I will also extend it.
At some time you will perhaps have to add a access toke to the query

Wow you are right. I had the word YouTube in the app icon, but that were also in the app icon of the first version of the app and my app got conditionally reinstated. but after that I removed it from the playstore. So i don´t know why that is one of the reason that i gone terminated.
The reinstate e-mail was:
Thank you for contacting the Google Play Team.

We’ve accepted your appeal and your app Deutsche Youtuber 1.0 (com.coflnet.adeutscheyoutuber) has been conditionally reinstated. For the app to appear on the Play Store, you’ll need to sign into your Developer Console and click "Submit update" to submit your app again.

If the option to resubmit is not available, please make a small change (such as adding and deleting a space in your Description in the Store Listings) to reactivate the button.

During our review, we found that your app violates our Impersonation and Intellectual Property policy.

Our policy states:

• We don’t allow apps that use another app or entity’s brand, title, logo, or name in a manner that may result in misleading users. Don’t try to imply an endorsement or relationship with another entity where none exists.
For example, your app contains:
  • Youtube in app icon and feature graphic.
Before re-submitting your app, I suggest changing the app icon and feature graphic to prevent future removal.
If you publish a new version of your app, please make sure it complies with our policies. You may want to review the Developer Program Policies for additional guidance:
https://play.google.com/about/developer-content-policy.html

Since this app i didn´t apply for reinstating other apps, I thought its better to do nothing than make it more worse. But as you said I would have had always to correct my apps or were I am right? I really thought that. then in 24. june I released my most successive app it raced up to 2k installs till august, in august to 20k and in the 14 days of september it had about 40 k active users (13.09.)

On 25. august I thought It would be nice to make a quiz about pokemon but well you are not allowed to do that, and that was another strike.
May be because you were into too many violations, in the end when they ban your account, they'll simply mention all of your apps in the banning email even though some of them are not in violation. Not sure.

And thank you for your help so far, I don´t know if you needed a facebook or instagram feed for appyet in time but if so you can use my server since I only get 2457906 calls a day and it is using just 20% of its resources you are welcome :). Instagram ist: http://coflnet.com/Apps/rss/index.php?action=display&bridge=Insta&format=MrssFormat&u=USERNAME
and facebook: http://coflnet.com/Apps/FanReihe/facebook-rss-parser-master/index.php?page_id=PAGEID
It would be best if you use the id and not the username since it is quicker and doen´t cost that much resources you can get the id of an page here: http://findmyfbid.com/
The server will be online for at least 20 days and I will also extend it.
At some time you will perhaps have to add a access toke to the query
Thanks akwav. Will use it.

Äkwav

Well, I submitted a request but there didn´t come back to me it looks like they are ignoring me :/

Well, I submitted a request but there didn´t come back to me it looks like they are ignoring me :/
I don't think they'll unblock you. See that email. They clearly said it's forever. Many people faced this earlier and I've seen what they said. Google won't unblock. In your case, especially, there was multiple warnings and violations. Anyway, keep trying. What to lose?