the new google play app content for news apps

elmondal

hi
in the play console, under app content google asks if the app is news app or not and if i click yes it request some informations that i dont have since i get the news from rss and i dont own any news website. what we will do with this issue and what the information i will give?

Luan Lessa

hi
in the play console, under app content google asks if the app is news app or not and if i click yes it request some informations that i dont have since i get the news from rss and i dont own any news website. what we will do with this issue and what the information i will give?

Hello @elmondal

The same happened to me. I then filled out this form with the URLs of all the sites being synced in my application and apply.

I received the answer in the attached image.

Attachments

• email-google.jpg
    email-google.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 16
  • google-shot.png
    google-shot.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 15
[QUOTE = "Luan Lessa, postagem: 14819, membro: 1241"]
Olá [USER = 465] @AppsCenterMao [/ USER]
O Google Play aceitou seu aplicativo depois de alterar a categoria para "utilitários"?
[/CITAR]
I already did the update and it worked.

tadeusch

I already know that writing any content involves the risk of plagiarism. That's why it's so important to spot plagiarism in time and try to correct it. It's more important than ever. So I recommend checking your content here at fixgerald.com for different levels of plagiarism, so you know for sure that it's relevant and unique. That's the only way you can use it later, for example, in the same applications or any other kind of public information. I can easily check any text for plagiarism with this service.

Last edited: