The best way to connect Wordpress with Appyet.

Sufyan

While i was crawling in this forum , i found that there were a lot of people who got some problems with the Wordpress feed module , in this thread i will share my little experience that i got from facing the same problems.

1. I found that using the Wordpress rss feed is better than using the wordpress module , because you can easily use some parameters with the rss link which give you a specific elements in the site.
Here is some FAQs that may help you :

Q. How to get my wordpress rss feed ?
A. You can easily find your website feed by typing your website url then attach "feed" sub-url after it.
Such as : www.yourwebsite.com/feed/

Q. Can you give me an example of the parameters that you mention in the beginning of the thread ?
A. some people may want to show only a specific custom posts type.
An example of that : www.yourwebsite.com/feed?post_type=wpsc-product
Another example is to show a specific post or page : www.yourwebsite.com/feed?p=102
now you can easily find the parameter that you want by googling it.

Q. my posts thumbnails don't appear in my app.
A. This problem may be caused by selecting the "show the summary of the article in the rss feed" choice from your Wordpress reading settings , you can easily fix this problem by using a plugin called "Featured Image In Rss Feed" and here is the link of the plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/featured-image-in-rss-feed/
or you can select the "Full text" choice ...

davidkris

Hi Sufyan, thank you very much for the great information, I will put it to use and get the picture post sorted out.

Do you have an app?

Thanks

David