Test Ad Showing, AdMob not showing

Marstein

Before my ads weren't showing but I decided to use the Google test ads and it showed in the app. Now I have inputted my own ad unit and it is not showing. I have not very little idea about programming.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
It take time for Admob or Facebook to fill your Ads, it depend on if you app has been published to Google Play and number of active users you have. and make sure don't click on your own live Ads, it could get your account banned by Admob/Facebook without you knowing

Marstein

No, it is still not showing. As the admin said, I will give it time and wait for about maybe a week. I will be back by or before then

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Screenshot_20200510-140008.jpg

Get following response from Admob:

This might be caused by no inventory available for that ad unit ID at that time. This is usually unrelated to your implementation if you are able to show ads with our test ad unit ID (Android, iOS, Unity). Sometimes this problem will be solved after you released your app and get more traffic.

Advertisers can target specific regions, platforms and user profiles based on business relevance, which can sometimes result in lower availability of Ads for a particular region or user profile. Error code suggests that the implementation is correct, and that the ad request was not filled because of lack of availability of a suitable Ad at that particular instant of time when an ad request was sent from the app. As we cannot manipulate advertiser demand, there are no particular ‘fixes’ for this error. You can cross-check the ad unit implementation to ensure that the ad units are implemented correctly.

In some instances, certain Ad Networks may have limited performance in some regions or for specific formats, in which case the pubs can try using mediation to add other Ad Networks that may potentially perform well.

It might also be due to policy violation which limits your ad serving. Check your AdMob Policy Center and resolve any violation that you have. Please also check your Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) status as this might impact on your ad serving as well.

If issue persists, please contact our support team.

Additionally, if you have been asked to submit your APK, or if you have a problem serving Google ads in your Android application, you can complete the APK submission form.

You can also read more details from our community discussion thread here.

Marstein

The big issue is that I can't get an error code because I don't have an android studio or any ADB app to check it. That is why I don't know what is going on

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Was your Match Rate 0 or Show Rate 0?

Regarding error code, it is most likely 3 No Fill.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
So, in the long run, I should publish my app on Google play?
Yes, and have more users to use your app. There is no good reason for admob to fill live ads when app only have couple user, who most likely app owners who are prohibited to click on their own ads. Hope it make sense

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
wait for impression, the impression is the number of time users see the Ads, when there is match rate, mean Ads are being filled, but the user might not see it yet. Seems like ads is coming