synchronisation just Stop ! Need Help

slamndar

hello guys ,

Yesterday synchronisation had suddenly stop from my app , i still post on my website and facebook page , but the app don't sync anymore ?? i tried to update my app to the latest appyet version , but still the same problem

Can appyet fix this ? this is my package name : com.rajaflux.appspot

joko63808

hello guys ,

Yesterday synchronisation had suddenly stop from my app , i still post on my website and facebook page , but the app don't sync anymore ?? i tried to update my app to the latest appyet version , but still the same problem

Can appyet fix this ? this is my package name : com.rajaflux.appspot

Same for me. From one day to the other no more sync from Wordpress blog.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Both of you, please do a manual sunmit to build and install latest apk. And let me know your feed url if problem remains

AJtheGeniuS

I think something went wrong with @appyet servers today.
My app on 3.1.17 which has been perfectly ok suddenly dropped pageviews from around 90,000 to 13,000

Kindly let me know what happened.
All my apps are working perfectly at the time of writing though. So i want to know if there is anything wrong with the feed or ads server earlier today.

Regards

Abdoel

I think something went wrong with @appyet servers today.
My app on 3.1.17 which has been perfectly ok suddenly dropped pageviews from around 90,000 to 13,000

Kindly let me know what happened.
All my apps are working perfectly at the time of writing though. So i want to know if there is anything wrong with the feed or ads server earlier today.

Regards
same thing with me, dropped ads pageview from 530,000 to 130,000, please fix soon
thanks

Hussain

Yes! I am noticing it too. @appyet, please kindly fix these problem, if it can be changed without new build if possible, or make a version update.
Thanks in Advance.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
AppYet v3.1.23 Released, your sync issues should have been resolved in this release.