Supernatural Countdown

LCallaghan84

Supernatural Countdown is the ultimate app for the fan of the show. You will get access to the latest news, galleries, clips, interviews and much more. The main feature is the Episode countdown which shows the status of how many days, hours, minutes, and seconds left until a new episode. The App also has Episode Schedule which shows what episodes are next after the new episode airs. The Countdown is updated every week, after the episode airs.

What's New?
- New UI
- Better Framework
- Faster loading times
- Upcoming Episodes
- Supernatural News
- SPNTFW Social Links
- Access CW Social Feeds
- Supernatural News Widget
- Youtube Videos of Episode Trailers,
Sneak Peek clips, Interviews and Much more.

Screenshots
Screenshot_2015-02-14-14-37-32.png Screenshot_2015-02-14-14-43-40.png Screenshot_2015-02-14-14-44-07.png Screenshot_2015-02-14-14-44-33.png Screenshot_2015-02-14-14-44-56.png Screenshot_2015-02-14-14-45-08.png Screenshot_2015-02-14-14-45-19.png

Download

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Wow, your app looks awesome! Love it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AppYet Forum Test

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
You better! LOL, just kidding but worked really hard on it. AppYet 3.1 improves the experience :)

Love your design and theme, never thought custom app could look so unique and good! :)

I see your app has gallery feature, will a native gallery module helps?

LCallaghan84

Love your design and theme, never thought custom app could look so unique and good! :)

I see your app has gallery feature, will a native gallery module helps?

Most of the work is helped by jQuery mobile. used the color swatches provided by google, and the options you provided in theme settings.

Would be very interesting to see and to have a central gallery module with album management,
right now the gallery of episode stills are used by a wordpress plugin. So I am looking forward to seeing and using more features that you add in future releases and I will try to implement them in the app :)

I am also hoping to customize the color of the action bar for each module that is added and enabled in the app. (if that feature is possible to be added in the core appyet system).

Last edited:

LCallaghan84

Is javascript enabled in webview for the web module?

Here is my idea of what I want to do with the app regarding the custom action bar color feature

Screenshot_2015-02-16-03-24-45.png Screenshot_2015-02-16-03-26-53.png Screenshot_2015-02-16-03-27-23.png

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Yes, JavaScript is enabled for all webviews, otherwise jQuery or any other javascript library will not work.

I see flicker right before your Webview is loaded (white background, then dark when page loading), will improve Webview to make that flicker goes away.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using AppYet

LCallaghan84

Yes, JavaScript is enabled for all webviews, otherwise jQuery or any other javascript library will not work.

I see flicker right before your Webview is loaded (white background, then dark when page loading), will improve Webview to make that flicker goes away.

Flicker, didnt notice a flicker, just the webview having the white background. Its strange that the web module/webview in 3.1.1 is having an issue with buttons not working at the top and images not uploading. but other than that. love what you have done so far. :)

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
What I mean flicker is whenever your web page has dark background, in page initial loading, it display as white background for about half a second, until your page CSS styled dark background catch on, then flip from white to dark. This make ui transition not as smooth

mohammad

Please tell me how can i use jquery .i wanna make an app like that :p

ارسال شده از GT-I8190s با استفاده از AppYet

LCallaghan84

Visit the jquery site. If you know how JavaScript, HTML and CSS works then you can figure out how to use jquery

Sent from my XT1032 using AppYet

mohammad

I have a question.
I wanna make an app for barcelona.so I wanna have watch online in my app.is it possible?