Suggestion needed for supporting more Mobile Ad Networks

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
To help app builders monetize apps, we are looking to support more Mobile Ad Networks. We are evaluating all populate app networks. and looking for suggestion/feed on what Ad Networks AppYet should support in future release.

Following are list of Ad Networks we are evaluating:
Note: + sign: we plan to support | ? sign: we are still evaluating | - sign: we don't plan to support

Admob (Already Supported)
MobFox (Already Supported)
Inmobi (Already Supported)
MMedia (Already Supported)
+ Startapp
+ Chartboost
+ Revmob
+ Flurry
? MobileCore
? Appodeal
? Leadbolt
? applovin
? airpush
? tapfortap
? Amazon
? playhaven
? mopub
? aditic
? admoda
? huntmads
? smaato
? mojiva
? mobpartner
? madvertise
? kiip
- AdMarvel
- MobClix
- Burstly
- Adcolony
- TapJoy (Good for Game)
- Adfonic

Please reply with feedback/suggestion if you have experience with any of the ad networks. or any new network you like us to evaluate.

DjSeby

Don't know exactly how they work, I was contacted back in the days by this 2 : adbuddiz, appnext. Take a look, maybe they're good :)

SpiDeRBoY

Please support www.adad.ir for iranian users . iranian developers will be happy for this
adad.ir is the biggest mobile advertising network in iran .
i can help you and became appyet agency advertising in iran

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Updated list as below, send us feedback

Admob
MobFox
Inmobi
MMedia
+ Facebook
+ Amazon
+ Chartboost
+ Revmob
+ Flurry
+ tapfortap
+ Startapp
+ mopub

? Conversant
? MobileCore
? Appodeal
? Leadbolt
? applovin
? playhaven
? aditic
? admoda
? huntmads
? smaato
? mojiva
? mobpartner
? madvertise
? kiip

- AdMarvel
- MobClix
- Burstly
- Adcolony
- TapJoy (Good for Game)
- Adfonic
- airpush

joseph raphael

Updated list as below, send us feedback
+ Facebook
+ Amazon
+ tapfortap
- airpush

+ Facebook is not that good in mobile and very restricted in their conditions.
+ I has no experience with Amazon in terms of ads before, is it restricted to the US only ?
+ thanks for taking my suggestion about tapfortap, they are good for this type of apps.
- Why you don't plan to add the latest airpush SDK 4 ? any reasons ? I used their old SDK 2 couple of years ago and they were good.

ANY ETA for the next version ?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
+ I has no experience with Amazon in terms of ads before, is it restricted to the US only ?
+ thanks for taking my suggestion about tapfortap, they are good for this type of apps.
- Why you don't plan to add the latest airpush SDK 4 ? any reasons ? I used their old SDK 2 couple of years ago and they were good.

We are testing facebook, it gives better fill rate most of ad networks and different Ad types.
Airpush latest SDK is version 8, any reason you ask for 4?

joseph raphael

We are testing facebook, it gives better fill rate most of ad networks and different Ad types.
Airpush latest SDK is version 8, any reason you ask for 4?

About facebook, that's good I will try it out, they regularly update and change stuff usually to the worst.
I am sorry, I got confused between tapfortap SDK version 4 and Airpush SDK version 4, Yes, I was talking about version 8. what is the reason that you are not planning to support it ?

Also, note that you will be obligated to update each and every SDK you will be using.

Request: If the user is PRO and chose not show ads at all, will all these SDKs be included on the build ?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
About facebook, that's good I will try it out, they regularly update and change stuff usually to the worst.
I am sorry, I got confused between tapfortap SDK version 4 and Airpush SDK version 4, Yes, I was talking about version 8. what is the reason that you are not planning to support it ?

Also, note that you will be obligated to update each and every SDK you will be using.

Request: If the user is PRO and chose not show ads at all, will all these SDKs be included on the build ?
Their SDK had three versions (Standard, Bundle and Universal), it was confusing and asked for too much permissions, we will give Standard a second look.

Next version will be a maintenance release, it will not contain new features except new AD Network support and bug fixes. Will try to release in next couple weeks

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

facebook ..."very restricted in their conditions", please explain in more details

SpiDeRBoY

@appyet
Please support www.adad.ir
You have more than 5,000,000 users in iran . For example my app has 28,000 users and my friend has 50,000 users...
I see every bloggers use appyet for his/her blogs in iran .
Google Play Store is not accessible for iranian . We use our own play stor ( www.cafebazaar.ir) and www.adad.ir is an advertising system for this store.

I sent you an email (from eparsa.ir@gmail.com to appyet@gmail.com) and explain how could it done. I suggested my cooperation for doing this . Please read it and give me your feedback if it's possible

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Clara Lambert

Hello,

It's Clara from AdBuddiz :)

We would be delighted if AppYet supported us; we've had many AppYet developers asking if they can become publishers in our network.

We have been in the business for 4 years and have over 15 000 publishers in our network. We differentiate ourselves by working hard on the ad creatives.

If you want more information, don't hesitate to get in touch: clara@adbuddiz.com