stats to ensure 70/30 ad split

I would appreciate that you produce regularely some stats on the number of ad impressions for each app to "proove" that the 70/30 split between appyet ad and creator ad is correctly applied. those stats could be compared to our adsense stats.

joseph raphael

I would appreciate that you produce regularely some stats on the number of ad impressions for each app to "proove" that the 70/30 split between appyet ad and creator ad is correctly applied. those stats could be compared to our adsense stats.

This cannot be done, as appyet won't have control over your advertising's account banners impressions.... AppYet allocates it's ads banners 30% of the time and your ads banners 70% of the time. THEY are separated advertising accounts.

If you have trust issues that AppYet may be using more than 30% of the time for it's own ads, then don't put any ads on your App and sell it on the Play Store for $0.50

This cannot be done, as appyet won't have control over your advertising's account banners impressions.... AppYet allocates it's ads banners 30% of the time and your ads banners 70% of the time. THEY are separated advertising accounts.

If you have trust issues that AppYet may be using more than 30% of the time for it's own ads, then don't put any ads on your App and sell it on the Play Store for $0.50

First of all, who are you to answer this question ? Are you employed by Appyet ? Is this an official answer from Appyet ?
Secondly, Appyet could easily indicate the number of impressions of their ads (stats from their adsense account, on a per-app basis).
I'll manage to make the comparison with my own stats and estimate if 70/30 is OK or not.

My point is not to say that Appyet is cheating. My point is to say that I have no information at all to check a point of the agreement between me and appyet.

Zac F.

This is very simple to figure out.

Step One: Log into AdMob
Step Two: Click "Analyze" at the top.
Step Three: Compare your total ad impressions for any given period on the "Monetize" tab to the total screen views on the "Analyze" tab (for the screens which display ads).

For example, for yesterday on one of my apps, I had 29,332 ad requests via the Monetize tab (not including the interstitial).
Over on the Analyze tab for that same app, I had 41,882 total screen views on that app.

Divide that up and you've got 70.03%

So you can check this on your own, I believe, unless there's flaw in my logic here. But it always comes out to about 70%.