Some suggestions

Raiderpoer

Hi!

I created this post, because I think there are good things that have not been implemented.

- It would be nice if the loading screen, which is optional add. It would be nice if the image shown larger or even that we could create images for them in full screen. In this image may appear: the version and developer logo

It would be one thing that would be nice if it were available.

Another thing I like it to be, is that we can choose what we want to enter the build and what not. My application does not have much content as weighing 10mb, however there unnecessary things they might not use some apps and other yes, we would like to disable the build.

Another thing I would like implementasen soon are push notifications. For my application they are very important.

And I take this opportunity to comment on a question that I have.

My application is public, but I wish they had hidden menus that can only appear when you login. Would it be possible to do this in any manner without having to create a website?

It is also necessary that our youtube videos open in the same application, and that the tweets can also be opened in the application.

Besides, the header, not shown completely, there is a part that is cut. My image is tailored putting to upload a file. Should I make the image smaller?

That is all for now.

Thank You

Raiderpoer

Also it would be nice if we had the freedom to edit what we want. I mean, all the theme colors.

Thank You

Last edited:

Raiderpoer

All these questions and suggestions has been answered before 1000x times, nothing new here

Hi!

Maybe, but there are some things here that I did not see in your list. Therefore, the public because I want to do in my app.

Taking advantage of this, add:

Is there any possibility of creating a system of "permits" so that when you log in with an account some menus are activated?

Thank You

joseph raphael

Hi!

Maybe, but there are some things here that I did not see in your list. Therefore, the public because I want to do in my app.

Taking advantage of this, add:

Is there any possibility of creating a system of "permits" so that when you log in with an account some menus are activated?

Thank You

Appyet already working on a G+ connection for user log-in