[SOLVED IN 4.0.11] App crashes when click on a post on 4.0.10 update

An application crash occurs as soon as you open a post (unread or read and starred previously).
In addition, the sidebar does not open when the respective button is clicked

No problem with the previous version 4.0.8 and previous.
Please fix it as soon as possible.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
got it, testing it, i can reproduce the issue about unable to open menu drawer. but could not reproduce the crashing issue. can you give us more detail about how to reproduce the crash

we just submit a build for your application, you should receive a new version in email, please install. the menu drawer unable to open issue should fix. please test if crash issue remain. we still couldn't not reproduce the crash issue
Yes, now the app works for the menu and for the posts.
Please consider the advice to add the export of starred posts (or just say me the path where the starred are saved to backup them).

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
No. I've tried to sync the new posts and the app crashes anyway when I click on a post.
When I reopen the app the title is gray, as I've read it.
do you mean, open any article will crash the app?

also:

Thank you very much for offering your help. Will decide TeamViewer later. at first, could you install "Logcat 4U" from Google Play, after install, open the app, set filter to Error, then open the app and crash it. return back to Logcat 4U, and see any specific error log from the application. if there is, please email the log detail to us. we will investigate.

Thanks again!

also:

Thank you very much for offering your help. Will decide TeamViewer later. at first, could you install "Logcat 4U" from Google Play, after install, open the app, set filter to Error, then open the app and crash it. return back to Logcat 4U, and see any specific error log from the application. if there is, please email the log detail to us. we will investigate.

Thanks again!
Yes, with any article the app crashes.

also:

Thanks again!
Okay done. I'll sent in conversation.

Last edited: