[ SOLVED ] Android Studio Security Alert: Update to Android Studio 2.1.1 (can you help me?)

USB

This the text of the second email that google send to me. Can you suggest any solution? My app is build with the latest layout release (3.1.25):

Dear Android Studio Developer,

As an app developer on Google Play, we wanted to make you aware of an important security update for Android Studio.

On May 11th, we released the Android Studio 2.1.1 update. This incremental update addresses a security vulnerability in the underlying IntelliJ platform that affects all previous versions of Android Studio. The vulnerability concerns the IDE itself and has no effect on individual apps.

Please update to Android Studio 2.1.1 as soon as possible. More information about the vulnerability can be found in this G+ posting. JetBrains has also released more details on the vulnerability.

To address this security vulnerability, simply go into Android Studio and check updates. For OS X users, navigate to the Android Studio Menu and click Check for Updates. For Windows or Linux users, navigate to the Help menu and click Check for Updates. You should be running at least Android Studio 2.1.1. The update message was sent as a in-product notification to all users of Android Studio. If you want a new install, you can download v2.1.1 from the Android Studio website.

If you’re still using v1.5.x and not able to switch to v2.x immediately, please download Android Studio v1.5.2 from the Android Studio tools website.

Regards,

The Android Studio Team

©2016 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about important changes to your Google Play account.

PenDJ4s3n6RWQ6cO84x9XzT86A2E.gif

-------------------------
thanks in advance to those who will help me.
Massimo (Italy)

Raiderpoer

Hello!

Android Studio is a program made by Google to facilitate the creation of apps for android. This is a message about a program security update, so I do not think that affects AppYet

Thank you
Best regards

Enviado desde mi Aquaris E5 FHD mediante Tapatalk