Social App: alpha testing

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
new AppYet social app is available for public alpha testing, try and test it out, and report back feature suggestions and issues.

Tester Opt-in link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.msgaw.chat

After tester opt-in, you can use "download it on Google Play" to download the app, in case it doesn't work, open the link https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.msgaw.chat in browser again, you should see the install option

Main features of this app available for testing are one-to-one chat, and group chat. As soon as it is stable, it will be make available to every app builder to create your own social app.

This app will be foundation for future instant push notification (news, messages...), instant communication. many features to come base on community feedback.

(Note: At this moment, app is still under heavy development. expect a lot of changes to come)

To find other testers to chat, you can use "Find People", search word "AppYet" or search word "@gmail.com"

WGZ-xntgW7TBUwfBpkFGxMLdsm0oI8iQL4OQgi6MFLl_qdcnWJ5RgWxFFFHjCEN569Et=h900-rw

L_cBXtZ-T8MkKQQDTPbPa_tuYv8UIHoqMH02wuaH6eSmqKOqkGfqg7rvSjt5GIqGd4o=h900-rw
gfsiMIbWJE39MMIeQ6I2W8iIeSmdUG_zFDOkGS9ZHQ9k6Fo7futHCcJ1xW_KE9ibqdk=h900-rw

kSySOnPjiOQP9c7NkmNBzCW8RdjC1zkI5-KuPCBxkXbDd286WFy-0ZXfz1WGiXCACJ8=h900-rw

Cc-mknU7OJPltov9mP9i-UZsu8yVNjDR-UDPrCs6RCtEnyOal_kf4KGXW_4o0nWbbBkW=h900-rw

Last edited:

Abdoel

Good move @appyet , we waiting for the latest updates, solve security fixes SSL certifcate error, admobs violation, and other new features
thanks

dirk

Wow! Great app! Also, cool animations when moving true the tabs! Great that Appyet is always using Material design!!!

Ashish Dung Dung

Getting this error - " We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server. "

Edit: Its working now, by the way where can we provide immediate feedback's ? I wish to provide many suggestions.

I really appreciate it, i guess its a great idea to make it the foundation of push messages. Good hope I could contribute.

Marc

Getting this error - " We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server. "

Edit: Its working now, by the way where can we provide immediate feedback's ? I wish to provide many suggestions.

I really appreciate it, i guess its a great idea to make it the foundation of push messages. Good hope I could contribute.
We have a group into the app :)

edo

"Main features of this app available for testing are one-to-one chat, and group chat. As soon as it is stable, it will be make available to every app builder to create your own social app." .... pls ASAP

Matan Mashraki

Some features suggestion:
1. In my own app choose users that will be admins in the last updated section.
2. Add support to RTL.
3. Add features from the main Appyet app creator.
4. Add Hebrew (I can translate).

*Please add firebase for more installs...
*Add drop down menu for rss feeds

Feed
_Feed a'
_Feed b'
*Check all options... DONT work disqus, translate,"disable" auto download new content/posts and "disable" for Sych at startup.
*Seconds,days,week,months etc cant translated in Greek (don't appear in the new .apk app)