SHA1

mundodequimeras

Is there a possibility to change the SHA1 to be able to upload an app from appyet instead of one found in google Play?

¿Hay posibilidad de cambiar el SHA1 para poder subir una app de appyet en lugar de una que se encuentra en google Play?

mundodequimeras

I use google translator, maybe that's why I am not understood. I explain it again.

I have an app published in google play created on another platform. I would like to be able to make the app here and be able to upload it instead of the one that already exists in google play.

In order to do that I have to load SHA1 in the appyet app. This is possible?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I use google translator, maybe that's why I am not understood. I explain it again.

I have an app published in google play created on another platform. I would like to be able to make the app here and be able to upload it instead of the one that already exists in google play.

In order to do that I have to load SHA1 in the appyet app. This is possible?
do you have Keystore file, if you do, we could help important your keystone file for your app created by AppYet if you upgrade your app to Pro. This way you could upload to Google Play and replace existing app on Google Play.