Scroll down to refresh instead of tapping the menu icon to do it

iRushaad

I wish it was scroll down to refresh instead of tapping the menu icon to do it, and it's a little redundant to have a back arrow AND a backward option in the menu

also It's a little annoying being used to the capacitive back button and hitting it only to exit out of the app. It'd be nice to be able to use the back button to go back or double press back to exit .

Hope to get these two options available as soon as possible.

joseph raphael

I wish it was scroll down to refresh instead of tapping the menu icon to do it, and it's a little redundant to have a back arrow AND a backward option in the menu

also It's a little annoying being used to the capacitive back button and hitting it only to exit out of the app. It'd be nice to be able to use the back button to go back or double press back to exit .

The first request is already there, "scroll down to sync".

The second requested many times, so don't worry, it should be added in future releases.

joseph raphael

The first request is already there, "scroll down to sync".

The second requested many times, so don't worry, it should be added in future releases.

iRushaad

I can only refresh this link when I manually press the menu button and refresh it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-03-13-44-31.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-03-13-44-31.png
    125 KB · Views: 9