rev share with payment

ferdis

Hi there,

I paid for Pro account a time ago because the rev share was 5% for appyet and 95% for me. Now, i see that appyet want 30% and for me only 70%, for what i pay the fee with that rev share ?

Please appyet, i need to talk about this. I think you want me as pro user due to my good application. But I can move to another service anytime. I think that we have an agreement when the account is created and payment is maked.

Thank you for understanding.

joseph raphael

Hi there,

I paid for Pro account a time ago because the rev share was 5% for appyet and 95% for me. Now, i see that appyet want 30% and for me only 70%, for what i pay the fee with that rev share ?

Please appyet, i need to talk about this. I think you want me as pro user due to my good application. But I can move to another service anytime. I think that we have an agreement when the account is created and payment is maked.

Thank you for understanding.

IF YOU WILL PUT ADS ON YOUR APP ----- DON'T PAY ANY FEES

ferdis

Now.. that's the point.. Who knew that would happen ?!?! Now, i need to get the money back ? I do not like being lied. I understand that you need to make change's, but make the changes with the new account's, not with the old one's that you had a deal and an legal agreement.

It seems that no official person want to talk about and get the right decision.

Thank you appyet, see you soon.