Refresh button white screen problem

Nicolas Bruno

I have a problem with the refresh button, when i press it , it just do nothing and i get a white screen. Can someone give a solution ?

joseph raphael

I have a problem with the refresh button, when i press it , it just do nothing and i get a white screen. Can someone give a solution ?

Screenshot and link so that we can help you.. What module you are using ? feed module ? web module ? what refresh button ? what is the link ?

Nicolas Bruno

In all the web modules that i have i use HTML code to put info on it not websites, not links.

And i put an screenshoot showing the refresh button

Attachments

• refresh problem.png
    refresh problem.png
    173.3 KB · Views: 8

Robert

I have this problem as well. Refresh: white screen, no visible refresh at all. In my code I have some basic html with a link to a picture on the Internet. Before building the app, the preview function works perfect. When starting the app the page is displayed perfectly as well until a refresh. Then it is white. We really need an update!

Robert

In AppYet v3.1.19 the refresh button is gone so this specific problem will not occur anymore.
But now I cannot refresh the web content anymore which is not very handy in some cases.

Last edited: