Raw HTML Module and Display Banner Ads in the bottom of "View Article"

ibrahim khamees

Hello ,,
this is very helpful app but I suggest the following features:
  1. RAW HTML MODULE : we have wordpress and RSS and Flickr modules, but would be perfect if the Raw HTML module added. this will be helpful for displaying Ebooks and Contents without need to online gathering contents in the first time.

2. current versions of Appyet does not display banner ads outside the "list view" ... I suggest displaying the banner ads in the bottom of the "View article".

Best Regards

DarShaN PanDya

If by saying 'Raw HTML' you mean Displaying HTML content for Offline use, You can use Web Module with Web Content selected...
But Remember, AppYet doesn't allow Ebooks and it doesn't store HTML in Assets folder so don't try linking One page with another using <a href> tag... :)

ibrahim khamees

If by saying 'Raw HTML' you mean Displaying HTML content for Offline use, You can use Web Module with Web Content selected...
But Remember, AppYet doesn't allow Ebooks and it doesn't store HTML in Assets folder so don't try linking One page with another using <a href> tag... :)
Thanks ...
I noticed the Web module just after I posted the question :)
but what do you mean by does not allow Ebooks? did you mean does not allow PDF files?