Push Notification Stopped Working and it's enabled while build!

al3abmizo

Hello,
After recent updates i have noticed that the push notification has topped working for all my apps (3 apps). I have double checked the settings and tried to lower the push time notification but nothing changed!

Also after this failure the app has been almost died and no longer receive visits like before. Everything destroyed due to this failure.

Hope there is an update to resolve this issue or tell us what is going wrong!
Thank you

megahz

Search google to know more about it.
i know exactly what push notification is, and i know how GCM work. Did you connect your appyet with an API that sends push notifications? if yes how?

i think appyet does not provide connectivity with a push notifications service, am i mistaken?

al3abmizo

I mean when i add a new item to the website feed the app send a notification to user's device (like facebook new timeline updates)! but recently even if the website updated with new data (articles + posts) the app is silent and did not send a notification to the users on their devices.

I tried it for 3 devices keep failure.

megahz

I mean when i add a new item to the website feed the app send a notification to user's device (like facebook new timeline updates)! but recently even if the website updated with new data (articles + posts) the app is silent and did not send a notification to the users on their devices.

I tried it for 3 devices keep failure.
i thought so, that's not a push notification, that's just a notification from the app which is running in the background. can you check that the automatic sync of the app is active?

Go to the app settings\ General options\ Synchronization

make sure that automatic background sync is active.

Also to to App settings\ General options\ Notifications

make sure that it's active.