Problem will changing language

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
show me exact steps to reproduce this problem. is your version 3.1.1? if not upgrade to 3.1.1 then test again

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
please do this in order for us to narrow down the problem: after you get blank screen, try kill your app from memory or reboot, then start again to see if app show up normally.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
have sent you email and test apk for yuo to test. please report back result

Shlomi

Killing the app helps

And I try the APK that you send me and so for it works fine

Maybe is there an option that any time the user changes the languish the app will rest itself...? This is not my first time that is opened

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Please reply to the email i sent you and attach the apk that has blank screen issue.

it is puzzling, because 3.1.1 should have fixed the issue you are having already. and the apk we sent you didn't make any change compare to 3.1.1 in regard to your issue

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Please Help Me for Set UI Language To persian Befor Build it?
tnx
UI languge is set automatically during end user install. when device OS is Persian, then after it install by end user, app will automatically default to Persian

Arash

UI languge is set automatically during end user install. when device OS is Persian, then after it install by end user, app will automatically default to Persian

There is no way?Because all my users Persian language.and i like default language ui pesrian