Play store publish time Find out Error

nareshprajapat

Respected all members,

Please resolve my problem when I upload the apk in play console then I find out One Error

Unoptimized APK
Warning:

This APK results in unused code and resources being sent to users. Your app could be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. By not optimizing your app for device configurations, your app is larger to download and install on users' devices than it needs to be. Larger apps see lower install success rates and take up storage on users' devices.

Resolution:

Use the Android App Bundle to automatically optimize for device configurations, or manage it yourself with multiple APKs.

Please Help and Suggestions me for apk successful upload.

Need help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200423-080831.png
    Screenshot_20200423-080831.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20200423-080840.png
    Screenshot_20200423-080840.png
    153.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20200423-080850.png
    Screenshot_20200423-080850.png
    204.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20200423-080858.png
    Screenshot_20200423-080858.png
    209.9 KB · Views: 5

Dennis Gyamfi

Respected all members,

Please resolve my problem when I upload the apk in play console then I find out One Error

Unoptimized APK
Warning:

This APK results in unused code and resources being sent to users. Your app could be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. By not optimizing your app for device configurations, your app is larger to download and install on users' devices than it needs to be. Larger apps see lower install success rates and take up storage on users' devices.

Resolution:

Use the Android App Bundle to automatically optimize for device configurations, or manage it yourself with multiple APKs.

Please Help and Suggestions me for apk successful upload.

Need help.
Pls how did you go about this this issue...?

Antranix

Pls I dont find an option to skip the warning...
Discard that package and upload it again, you must compulsorily write the changes of that package, after having done all this, you can continue and before launching it to production again it will mention the errors but you can still continue. When Appyet was updated to the new version, I got the error saying that with this version it would stop working on several devices, I suppose that is the first "Error", the "Warning" is to tell you that you must upload a bunddle, Appyet does not It supports that still and PlayStore does not require it.