Option to rename Notifications text

webziners

Hello Team.. I have a feature request or suggestion to give an option to users to change the text of Notifications. Currently there is a fixed text for notification e.g. "1 or 2 new Article(s)". This is not relevant for me as I send Coupon codes to my App users and I would prefer my users to see "2 new Coupons" instead of the default text.

Also, if it is feasible to provide image snapshot in the push notification instead of "only text".

Please think about making such features in the next update.

Let me know if you need more info.

Many thanks:)

webziners

Hello Guys.. any thoughts on this feature?

I hope this is quite useful for everyone and to make this platform more powerful. Please vote for this.

Thanks & regards:)

webziners

yes it is possible. i can update it for you just only for $10 only

Hi.. thanks for your response. Do you mean it can be done in the "appyet" account or in a particular app?

If you will do it in a particular app then it is of no use as when the app needs to be updated there will be a new apk file from appyet, hence your changes won't reflect in the updated apk file.

Please clarify how you want to do this?

joseph raphael

Hi.. thanks for your response. Do you mean it can be done in the "appyet" account or in a particular app?

If you will do it in a particular app then it is of no use as when the app needs to be updated there will be a new apk file from appyet, hence your changes won't reflect in the updated apk file.

Please clarify how you want to do this?

it's a scam

sanju

IT WILL BE IN PARTICULAR APP YET ACCOUNT. AND IT WILL REMAIN AS IT IS. NTILL YOU MAKE ANY CHANGES.