Option to Modify Changes.

Godson O.

Hi... Thanks for the New features from the updated app. The new updates are awesome.

I would like to suggest that all modules should be optional... Most especially the home module. Apps are built with so much and so differ in reasons like mine is a web App with enhanced feed features. Thanks to your Platform, I now have an android App on Google Play (X3coded App). But I am unable to update my App because the Updated version of Appyet App buider interface is a lot more complicated. Most especially the Audio and Video Player feed.

Secondly, The Home Tab. There's no specific way to arrange it... It's Clustered. I will suggest you add an option for App buiders on Appyet to exclude it like in Version 4.05.

Third request: Links and Download Links are not opening from the App and downloaded contents are not showing in downloads...

Fourth request is... Please give us an option to use layouts from version three... the layouts in this new version is not very responsive and looks kinda rough. Most especially when more than one image is available in the feed.

These things are very necessary and I hope they are looked into and added to the next update.
Thanks.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hi... Thanks for the New features from the updated app. The new updates are awesome.

I would like to suggest that all modules should be optional... Most especially the home module. Apps are built with so much and so differ in reasons like mine is a web App with enhanced feed features. Thanks to your Platform, I now have an android App on Google Play (X3coded App). But I am unable to update my App because the Updated version of Appyet App buider interface is a lot more complicated. Most especially the Audio and Video Player feed.

Secondly, The Home Tab. There's no specific way to arrange it... It's Clustered. I will suggest you add an option for App buiders on Appyet to exclude it like in Version 4.05.

Third request: Links and Download Links are not opening from the App and downloaded contents are not showing in downloads...

Fourth request is... Please give us an option to use layouts from version three... the layouts in this new version is not very responsive and looks kinda rough. Most especially when more than one image is available in the feed.

These things are very necessary and I hope they are looked into and added to the next update.
Thanks.
V3 layout can be switch on by going to Settings->first drop down Menu Drawer (classic)