Option for Source of the News feed in the list

Chinmay

As per the picture can we have the option to show the source of news feed in the news list itself. For details please check the attachment.

Attachments

• Sample.jpg
    Sample.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 24

hesho

As per the picture can we have the option to show the source of news feed in the news list itself. For details please check the attachment.
show your source and the other people take your source I do not agree with this idea unless it is optional

Chinmay

show your source and the other people take your source I do not agree with this idea unless it is optional
My point is to show the original source of the news, in order to not get into conflict of copyright issues
Yes, of course there is a option in the settings to show the source(publisher) of the feed, HOWEVER I am thinking if there is any option to show in the list of the news, it will be great.

hesho

My point is to show the original source of the news, in order to not get into conflict of copyright issues
Yes, of course there is a option in the settings to show the source(publisher) of the feed, HOWEVER I am thinking if there is any option to show in the list of the news, it will be great.
i have news app from 2 years in appyet and no conflict of copyright issues you must take original rss and no problem and will bad because the other will make same app and some source

hesho

you can open Show Publisher in article but my final advice save your source bro

Attachments

• التقاط.PNG
    التقاط.PNG
    10.2 KB · Views: 18