Notification From Google Play For My App

Antranix

Hello everyone. This new version of AppYet has been great, I really liked the interface and I feel it faster and more modern, there is more freedom but there are still things that still do not work. 1- I will post a screenshot of the email I received from Google when I uploaded the new version of the application.
8aZ36KA.png

Hello Google Play Developer,

We reviewed Mundo Friki, with package name antranix.mundofriki.xyz, and found that your app uses software that contains security vulnerabilities for users. Apps with these vulnerabilities can expose user information or damage a user’s device, and may be considered to be in violation of our Malicious Behavior policy.

Below is the list of issues and the corresponding APK versions that were detected in your recent submission. Please migrate your apps to use the updated software as soon as possible and increment the version number of the upgraded APK.

Vulnerability APK Version(s) Deadline to fix
SSL Error Handler

For more information on how to address WebView SSL Error Handler alerts, please see this Google Help Center article.

33 July 08, 2020
Vulnerability APK Version(s) Deadline to fix
To confirm you’ve upgraded correctly, submit the updated version of your app to the Play Console and check back after five hours. We’ll show a warning message if the app hasn’t been updated correctly.

While these vulnerabilities may not affect every app, it’s best to stay up to date on all security patches.

If you have technical questions about the vulnerability, you can post to Stack Overflow and use the tag “android-security.” For clarification on steps you need to take to resolve this issue, you can contact our developer support team.

Best,

The Google Play Team

I don't use any web module nor can I know exactly what the error is.

2- Previously, I could leave a fixed module and the user could not deactivate it, I used it to send news of the application, now, the user can activate or deactivate all the modules.

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 4

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
We are looking into this issue. will address it asap. Thank you for very detail report of this issue

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
2- Previously, I could leave a fixed module and the user could not deactivate it, I used it to send news of the application, now, the user can activate or deactivate all the modules.
Go to module
State: Added
Explore: Unchecked

Use Explore along with State it can achieve:
- State (Added) and Explore (Checked): Module is added on initial app install, app users can add/remove module using Explore module
- State (Removed) and Explore (Checked): Module is removed on initial app install, app users can add/remove module using Explore module
- State (Added) and Explore (Unchecked): Module is added on initial app install, app users can NOT remove module using Explore module

Antranix

Go to module
State: Added
Explore: Unchecked

Use Explore along with State it can achieve:
- State (Added) and Explore (Checked): Module is added on initial app install, app users can add/remove module using Explore module
- State (Removed) and Explore (Checked): Module is removed on initial app install, app users can add/remove module using Explore module
- State (Added) and Explore (Unchecked): Module is added on initial app install, app users can NOT remove module using Explore module

Thanks for your quick response.
That way I have configured those settings. The user can always activate or deactivate the module no matter what setting it has.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Thanks for your quick response.
That way I have configured those settings. The user can always activate or deactivate the module no matter what setting it has.
reply with your app download link you receive from build email

Godson O.

Please Create an Option for users to remove the home tab...Most of us don't want it and I dontlikeit. The sidebar menu is awesome and enough for me.