Not working with Admob

Sohan Lal

Hii,

We created a app in appyet and put here our admob ads code but its not showing any ads in my app than i edited app and put here admob testing ad code than download again.. testing ads is showing but my own admob ads is currently not showing .. i tried it's by many admob id's but its not working plz help me...

Regards
Sohanlal.
Technical SL™

Screenshot_20190309-070834.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190309-070849.jpg
    Screenshot_20190309-070849.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 5

dragon2o99

I had this issue too. This is how I got it to work. It turns out once it's published to Google Play, you need to remove the existing one off your device and redownload it from Google Play.

That's when the ads will appear.

Hii,

We created a app in appyet and put here our admob ads code but its not showing any ads in my app than i edited app and put here admob testing ad code than download again.. testing ads is showing but my own admob ads is currently not showing .. i tried it's by many admob id's but its not working plz help me...

Regards
Sohanlal.
Technical SL™

View attachment 1079

dragon2o99

That being said... that means outside of Google Play, ads won't show up. Which sucks, cause if you submit it to Amazon or Galaxy store.. Essentially, they're going to get an ad free app.

Sohan Lal

I had this issue too. This is how I got it to work. It turns out once it's published to Google Play, you need to remove the existing one off your device and redownload it from Google Play.

That's when the ads will appear.
Can you give me your app link for download and ckeck..it